Steve H

ISDC Club Member
Hi guys Im Stephen from cork i own a s401 legacy its my 4th subaru so i thought it was time enough to join????

Good man Steve welcome along :thumbsup: s401 very nice car and very few in Ireland well ware :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club, great bunch of people with a wealth of knowledge on all things subaru. Throw up some pictures when you get a chance

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Welcome along man, beautiful car the S401, would love a good gawk around that some time ????
Where about in Cork are you? I'm in limerick myself, good to have another to the south west ????

Welcome along I think you are the first with one on these well ware

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome lads would love to put up a couple of pics if i knew how never been on any forum before so ye can have a good laugh at me and then tell me how to get a pic up????

Uploading images directly to the forum is a privilege to full members only I'm afraid, but it is still possible to link one. I'm not sure how but one of the guys will explain ????

Welcome along and well wear. Think to get pictures on without being a full member you need to have a Photobucket account to host the pics and link it.

I would highly appreciate recommend to join as a full member as there's a lot more perks then on top of putting up pictures easier[emoji106]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Back