off to prague tomorrow for a week

I know some guys that went there on a stag. Said it was a great city. Women of course will be hot. :thumbsup:

great spot, lots to see and do and plenty of cool gun shops

just mind yourself at night and dont let the taxi men try to rip you off

local beer is real cheap but tasty

if you like football go and see the old sparta prague olympic stadium, they now use it as a traning ground with 4 pitchs inside the stadium, 2 grass and two all weather.

and dont forget to see the clock on the hour in the main square

have a good one

cheers man good bit of info there. :lol: the women wont be a part of it im going with the gf so all i can do is look

i was there last year for a stag, it was savage :dance:

its a shame the gf will be with ya :tongue:

say that trip was amazing with 30 lads.
:lol: :lol: il just tell her im a person who goes on walks at night :icon_biggrin: somehow dont think she would fall for it

well in fairness i was there to play football for the week as i was there with my football team.

we had won are league and the league had sent us there for coaching with sparta pragues coaches for the week, they also put us up in a 5 star hotel close to the training ground but once we played the game at the end of the week we were all allowed to go nuts for the rmaining few days, which was nice :icon_pidu:

haha this is where i come in ...

My missus has an apartment over there , and we go over a few times a year ...
I love the place , fist few days you should deffo do the tourist Prague thing , go see all the spots , the bridge , castle , the tower thing on the hill , the jewish quarter ,
Then if the missus is with you hit the palladium for some shopping , and some serious perving , then get on the underground to letnany , one of the other out of town shopping centres , just remember "priste stanice" means "next station" when you hear it on the loudspeaker .

as for boozing , ya gotta see coyote in old town, just like coyote ugly with young wans jumping up on the bar every few minutes ... some talent in there ,the ubiquitous irish bars , and numerous other places will serve ya decent beer for fock all .
For a bit of dancing later you could try the big place The ROXY, with 5 floors, but its a bit hardcore , get in a taxi and go to radozt . Its owned by a jamaican ,Rico is his name ,good friend of the womans , big hop hop club ... rihanna video for please dont stop the music was shot there .

Oh and deffo go have a look at the prestige car shop on revolucni street .. Its the street with the trams on it outside the palladium shopping centre , follow it down to the river , and its on your left ... All the finest japanese and americana you can find , from GTR's, camaros , to hummers . On that street youll also find some brilliant skate and surf shops , (revolution is the name of one , ) and a very good interior design place for the lady , they sell lots of funky gadgets for around the home .
and most of all have fun

went there for my birthday and got the flu coundnt leave the hotel bed :icon_cry:
till the last day ended up doing a walking,boat and tram tour that was brill well worth a go :thumbsup:
should get info on it at your hotel

your defo the man to talk to about prague silverbullet cheers for all ur advice il check out as many things as i can :thumbsup:
cant wait for it now its sounds class

Back