Oil catch can

[quote author=KENC link=topic=44213.msg510629#msg510629 date=1426272291]
[quote author=Rob Spec C link=topic=44213.msg510606#msg510606 date=1426247310]
Like the look of that baffled one Ken, have you seen them fitted or any pics of them fitted? Are seriously good quality? Count me as number 2 for a group buy if so.
[/quote]

I haven't seen any in the flesh robbie, it was Paul Finch that highly recommended them to me as a very cost effective alternative to say the RCM can. Only problem can be mounting them to close to the bonnet, and bending the vent hose too sharply, this can build back pressure... You need to get the can as high as possible without this happening..
[/quote]

Does it come with a vent hose or what are you supposed to do with regards to a vent?

I'd definitely be up for one if there's interest in a gb.

No they dont come with any hose... 3 options...
1. Put a filter on top of it.... Stupid idea as you will be inhaling the fumes through the heaters... If you like headaches, watery eyes, and your car interior and you smelling of fumes. Everyone to there own.

2. Recirculate it back into the Inlet tract.

3. Long hose, bring it down and out along beside the gearbox, and past the front seat area...

I had one of the OBP catch cans from Murrays before in my integra dc2 and seem to be very good quality and look good , i got some braided line from them too , Mine was a 500ML one i think , I would defo be into One for the Impreza.
Here is some pictures that i have of it when i was fitting :

Back