PDR service available - discount for ISDC members.

ben1973

Sunday Drivers
Ok, so starting to offer this now, after a couple of years training and practicing. I just done a couple of small dents on my own car and I am 100% happy with the final results.
Bit of background - I'm a panel beater (City & Guilds qualified) and working doing this for 35 years. I know most of the lads doing the dents for all the big body shops in and around Dublin and good friends with a couple of them. They are almost impossible to get to do private work as there up to their bollox with the body shops. Always was fascinated with PDR and got some training off them, and been practicing over last two years in my spare time.
I moved jobs a few months ago and have had the chance to do a good bit of PDR in new place and hone the skills a fair bit and now am very happy with my results.
So prices....
It depends on size but for small dings and dents it's 60 euro a dent , extra 40 for 2nd dent on same panel and 120 for 3/4 dents/dings on same panel. Bigger dents obviously more.
If paint is damaged there's a certain amount I can rectify, but obviously if paint is chipped down to primer or metal, not much can be done there except touch up- (if you have paint)
Considering the crazy prices now being charged to have a single panel repaired and painted this is a very cost effective alternative.

Normal price starts at 90 for non ISDC members so it's a decent discount.
Any queries , just pm me with a photo of damage and I'll get back to you.
I'm based in Dublin.

I'm in Dublin...
Could work around that, was hoping to get that done over the winter on my car. Was literally only saying it this evening to the lads, but could prospone til next year too when she's back on the road

Could work around that, was hoping to get that done over the winter on my car. Was literally only saying it this evening to the lads, but could prospone til next year too when she's back on the road
That's no bother. Whenever suits you.

If 20/30 mins a panel...we could deffo arrange a club event for it man. Great thinking @mac mac
And fair play for offering the club member discount ben, great gesture!
AVG is about 20/30 mins per panel.
Yep, I was kinda thinking that a club meet might be the way to go.

Back