post your scoobys in the snow ;-----)

oh sheeeeeet, its happening... ITS HAPPENING!!!!! And I am still on summer tyres... oh noeoeeeeess

866c84424aa337300195110b74f64a1e.jpg

Ok it's an old pic, can't see the car and I've since sold it but reminds last great blast I had.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    663.5 KB · Views: 107
No it shouldn't redlly count but because your such an awesome pilot and beat an 06 Sti over a 29klm stage in a diesel civic your excused :icon_biggrin:

And in the interest of fairness I should point out I didn't beat him - He started ahead of me & stayed ahead - He had the power advantage on the straights - it was the corners he couldn't manage & I couldn't overtake on them - I had to settle for licking his bumper the whole way along :desismileys_6328:

My peep hole ruined it. Shame there was feck all snow

Attachments

• 20170113_102655.jpg
    20170113_102655.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 72
And in the interest of fairness I should point out I didn't beat him - He started ahead of me & stayed ahead - He had the power advantage on the straights - it was the corners he couldn't manage & I couldn't overtake on them - I had to settle for licking his bumper the whole way along :desismileys_6328:

agm 2008 . neither your classic or nicky in the spec c were fit to pass my humble 2.0 sport between carlow and aughrim !

explain that one Mr Mazda :zzzz:

Back