Premier League

Eoinmack

Committee members
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
Said I'd just start a thread here lads, for anyone into the soccer aswel. Just general chit chat.
Seems it'll go to the wire for Arsenal and City this year.
Good to see United be back in Europe next year. And Spurs to avoid relegation also.
The whole season is very different this year... It's like... Very technical like all around..
Like the the GD between City and Arsenal is very tight, and so is the GF.
Exact same situation with United and Liverpool.
Be a very good run in I'd say ๐Ÿ‘Œ
 
Spot on the professionalism has upped I feel this year and changed massively again.
Even long throws and set pieces, the good old 90's and some nice crossing are back!
 
Spot on the professionalism has upped I feel this year and changed massively again.
Even long throws and set pieces, the good old 90's and some nice crossing are back!
Yes, to a certain degree... But I also fear like,,, there's no more flare about it.. Like, the days of having a Giggs running up dribbling the whole field, or a Henry making an absolute banger of a goal, Ronaldhino dribbles etc... Soccer far too technical now to allow people to show off a bit of class...
Unless of course you're Anthony doing circles with the fuckin thing ๐Ÿคฃ
 
haha I can see that, one thing I wish gone is VAR, not finding it useful at all. should go like Rugby if they want a bit.
 
100% which is the most annoying part, i would not mind if it was quick too but its not, and too fine a margin where its like I cant see what they are talking about!

O well another thing to moan about
 
Arsenal very unlucky last night you know. I was actually rooting for em. Would have liked to see them win tbh, nothing against PSG, but just really came in as the under dog like and would have been great to see them do the double. They went very slack in second half tho
 
Off to a great fuckin start. Fuckin United never cease to amaze. That Carrick c*nt is out of his depth again
 
Had a horrible feeling this was going to happen๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ ruined my fucking weekend๐Ÿคฏ
I fuckin knew it. An ex player appointed as interim manager, gets lucky. Gets the job. Does shite. Sacked by Christmas. Rinse and repeat.

The ONLY reason he done well last season is cause he had a team that was prepared and trained by Ruben, high intensity and physically strong cause that's how Ruben prepared them, then give him a few months to manage his own team over the summer, set his own tactics etc and we get schooled by fuckin Hull

I still stand by it.
Ole should not have been sacked
Ruben should not have been sacked
I hope I'm wrong tho

Rant over ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
 
I fuckin knew it. An ex player appointed as interim manager, gets lucky. Gets the job. Does shite. Sacked by Christmas. Rinse and repeat.

The ONLY reason he done well last season is cause he had a team that was prepared and trained by Ruben, high intensity and physically strong cause that's how Ruben prepared them, then give him a few months to manage his own team over the summer, set his own tactics etc and we get schooled by fuckin Hull

I still stand by it.
Ole should not have been sacked
Ruben should not have been sacked
I hope I'm wrong tho

Rant over ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
We will chat at end of season ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
 
Looking forward to this chat ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜…
Happy to jump in on this chat. Lining out a second string side when your first team players are a second string side doesnโ€™t call for sacking it calls for a mental assessment. You would think it was PSG playing Dundalk. Positive is no one player is responsible for last nights sh*t show. It really was a team effort
 
It was a sh*t show
No one man is responsible for it,,, but fu*k me Carrick is away with the birds.
Whole team is shite.
They had it like. Park the bus and defend. But they got fuckin sloppy again as always and threw it away. I swear,, it's turning unhealthy to follow them
 
Looking forward to this chat ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜…
I'm looking forward to it too Eoin๐Ÿ˜‚

There is no argument that last night & the start of this campaign haven't been anything but a disappointment & a sh1tshow....
That sed , you have to then admit so too was the signings given to Carrick, wasn't backed in the window how he should have been ,to at least build on last years finish.....
Is he out of his depth, is he a yes man....answer to both possibly yes....

If anyone here was offered a job of test driver for Prodrive or any other type of dream job.....but knew would be out of your depth.......ALL would take the job....facts....

The simple fact of the matter is & has been for a very very long time......No manager will take this club back to the "Glory " days as long as these owners are in control of the club, its just one continuous cycle....

There's talk of Conte being a possibility,
The powers that be don't want him, he'd be too hard to control......

I'm not saying im happy with how things are, but at least get behind , support the man that's there......until he isn't....

Another reason this club is laughed at so much by so many others , is due to how split the fan base is,

As sed, we are stuck in this cycle till them Glasers & Jim fuk off......don't see it anytime soon though....

So strap in for plenty of lows ,debate & infighting...

My 2c.......ATM๐Ÿซก๐Ÿ˜‚
 
Haha I dont know what the answer is. But what I do know... It ain't Micky C being at the wheel ๐Ÿคฃ
 
Haha I dont know what the answer is. But what I do know... It ain't Micky C being at the wheel ๐Ÿคฃ
That's it though, it won't matter who's at the wheel, as long as Jim & the posse are pulling the strings
 
You could have had Simbad the Sailor at the wheel, and that team should have won against fuckin Brighton when they were 2-0 up like.
They ALL need to go. Players, owners, manager the lot
 
Back
Top