RB320 Is is a future classic?

Don't know what it is about the RB320 it just never did it for me, I don't know why as I love d hawk shape but would buy a spec c/ normal STI over one

Came close to buying an RB320 prototype few years, always liked them

They will command a premium with collectors,as most ltd edition will

My old P1 is gone to collector, nut and bolt refresh underneath from what I was told

Ken on here has one he also had a wr1at the same time (lucky boy) I was talking to him a few months back and he said he liked the wr1 more

That's cos it a Blob and blobs are cooler ????[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I love what it stands for but I never liked the colour or the orange . They will fetch a premium to lads who want them :thumbsup:

All UK and jdm limited editions will be future classics just like the Ford rs range.

What l dont like in limited editions is that you can't modify them, without hurting the value. How you can make it yours if you need to keep it stock?

I actually think that's Great not having/feeling the need to modify em Tommy

Think the wrx has cured my modifying buzz although the stock wrx does need some help imo

Some cars just best left oem like my Swift Sport any mods would just ruin/chav it up

Feel the exact same way bout a Sti Classic bug blob Hawk best left oem but when last time we saw one factory oem?

Last edited:
have to disagree Ciaran. Big part of my buzz is to make changes. Im aware that the changes are not always for good or to everyones taste but they work for me. If you have a car the same way since day one you will get bored faster. We are not the same people that we were a year ago why should the car be? I love car and would love one day to own something more special /limited but the thought that I have to keep it as a museum piece of fear of resale value or to have to park it for a half year due to bad weather is defying the purpose of owning one. Cars were made to be driven. :)

Definitely future classic. If you want to mod it, you can be sure someone else will be in the same mindset if you come to sell it. You might sell it with mods. Just keep all OEM parts so if you go to sell and someone wants a blank canvas.

have to disagree Ciaran. Big part of my buzz is to make changes. Im aware that the changes are not always for good or to everyones taste but they work for me. If you have a car the same way since day one you will get bored faster. We are not the same people that we were a year ago why should the car be? I love car and would love one day to own something more special /limited but the thought that I have to keep it as a museum piece of fear of resale value or to have to park it for a half year due to bad weather is defying the purpose of owning one. Cars were made to be driven. :)
I'm all buzzed out so ???? or I'm getting old????

Take your point on getting bored though
Sure just look at my thread ???? get bored at least once a week

And totally agree driving and enjoying them daily very important to me too

Anything you do to your can be put back to standard (except cutting archs and stuff like that) I have modded all my cars but still have a shed and an attic full of stuff from all 4 cars I have had.
Lads sell the stuff off imo it's worth more to keep it as some people just want standard cars
At the end of the day I think they are worth more.

Back