Revo Golf Mcm

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
Good mate if mine that works for Revo was involved in setting this up.

Hes over in Sweden with Revo with there Demo car at the moment see pics.

https://youtu.be/D1KAH1BuixM

5903e84c0284b518bae8586db042063d.jpg
e25c92978f037e1d8947955ae813187a.jpg
061d8603538262cce4c8e4b15ee4e67d.jpg
576e2f87e5b4d6ec8ed1c8e7a22df9ce.jpg
8fa0d132a5482d9aeaeecf72be894c60.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Guessing it's Dave who was at the last track day?

Really interested in seeing how the Mcm car turns out as it's a similar platform in the Cupra [emoji13]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Yup

Has a Revo St Fiesta few goodies on it 280bhp[emoji14]

Yup

Has a Revo St Fiesta few goodies on it 280bhp[emoji14]

He was telling me about it.

He had a laugh after being in my car on track and copped on what I had done to it. The funniest bit was that he knew my car when it was bought brand new and kinda recognised it initially!

#hmblwgn

Looking on the REVO site... list price about 11-12k... But then you are knocking on 500bhp.

Turbo 2.2k (exchanging your own turbo... 3.3k outright)
Perf Pck 3.4k
Brakes 2.4k
Wheels 1.5k
Mounts 1k
HP Fuel 375
Map 890 (stg3)

Stage 1 though is only 600 for a map... and good for 350Bhp... and 0-100kph in 3.7 sec (faster than most of our Scoobies by some margin).

It's clear when you dig into the numbers how far Subaru has fallen behind the curve now... power-wise, but also the economy (and hence lower tax) that goes with the "modern" power...

The head says VAG all the way...

... the heart though... the heart... (but for how long at the rate the others are improving)

Looking on the REVO site... list price about 11-12k... But then you are knocking on 500bhp.

Perf Pck 3.4k
Brakes 2.4k
Wheels 1.5k
Mounts 1k
HP Fuel 375
Map 890 (stg3)

Stage 1 though is only 600 for a map... and good for 350Bhp... and 0-100kph in 3.7 sec (faster than most of our Scoobies by some margin).

It's clear when you dig into the numbers how far Subaru has fallen behind the curve now... power-wise, but also the economy (and hence lower tax) that goes with the "modern" power...

... the heart though... the heart... (but for how long at the rate the others are improving)
Agreed on that. The old head vs heart dilemma. Hence why I am keeping the Subaru and have the Leon Cupra [emoji4]

#hmblwgn

Perf Pck 3.4k
Brakes 2.4k
Wheels 1.5k
Mounts 1k
HP Fuel 375
Map 890 (stg3)

Totally agree with you Charles BUT

Park a Revo golf beside an STI and I the Subaru Will still get a lot more attention. In my opinion,

Totally agree with you Charles BUT

Park a Revo golf beside an STI and I the Subaru Will still get a lot more attention. In my opinion,

Totally agree... -> It's a heart thing lol.

However... on head the VAG wins... and with them being so far ahead of Subaru now for innovation regarding reliable power with reasonable economy (and hence affordable tax etc)... How much more improvement by VAG will make the head over-rule the heart (at least for a daily)?

Subaru will always remain cool - especially for those of us who grew up with them (and their many rally wins). The 2350 tax on a new one, along with little room for power improvements short of spending a good chunk on getting it forged (in case of the EJ257), rules them out new -- no matter how cool they are and how much they pull on the aul' heart strings. If only the Subaru R&D folks were given the funds and brief to address the current shortcomings and make them competitive again (power/economy/emissions)...

The 2350 tax on a new one, along with little room for power improvements short of spending a good chunk on getting it forged (in case of the EJ257), rules them out new -- no matter how cool they are and how much they pull on the aul' heart strings. If only the Subaru R&D folks were given the funds and brief to address the current shortcomings and make them competitive again (power/economy/emissions)...

The answer is FA engine - the WRX is between 199-213 CO2 so that would fit into the 1200euro category - thats reasonable. The FA20 in WRX is producing 265hp stock with their twinscroll turbo, which is decent. But instead of introducing WRX into europe, they decided to pull out with STI as well.

Who knows what is their plan, but maybe its just not feasible for them to sell these cars in europe at all. I dont know if there is some european law preventing them from selling here.

Back