Rough value ?

anto787

Active member
ISDC Club Member
Hey guys,
Not sure if I’m allowed post this sort of a thing but I never really dabbled in the classic Subaru market, as far as I know the car in question is a 94 WRX ( presuming that’s a version 1 ?)
What sort of money do these cars fetch ?
Any info is appreciated 👍🏻
 
Depends on condition really and what someone is willing to pay for it , at a guess anything between 4-10k
 
Depends on condition really and what someone is willing to pay for it , at a guess anything between 4-10k
I assume a 94 is V1 ? Or could it also be a V2 ? Not the most educated on the classics 🤣
 
Rust Milage timing belt tyres service paint All affect price
impossible to give a price without condition really
 
Only sti are called versions to be correct.
Version 2 sti came out mid 95.
Its a how long is a piece of string question really , fresh imports in good condition make good money , cars here 20 years with 25 owners dont etc
I have sold a few fresh import wrx this year in great condition for between15 to 18k.
I have also seen lads struggle to get 8k for tired examples here since celtic tiger days
 
WRX or Turbo 2000?
Just to be sure. 2 completly different cars.
WRX being JDM and the latter UK
 
Back
Top