Sorted - R180 Rear Diff 3.9

Anto_Holmes

Well-known member
ISDC Club Member
Hi Everyone. Looking for an R180 Rear diff with 3.9 ratio.

Mine is the cause of all issues and Ali Burrows is booked up until October for rebuilds so hoping to snag a good condition one to put in.

Thanks
 
Hi Everyone. Looking for an R180 Rear diff with 3.9 ratio.

Mine is the cause of all issues and Ali Burrows is booked up until October for rebuilds so hoping to snag a good condition one to put in.

Thanks
Try Kevin doran @didvision88 he might be able to rebuild for you or know someone
 
What was wrong with yours Anto?
Hard to know as I didn't get it looked at. I replaced it with one from Olly. Sound like a bag of spanners in the boot along with whining and banging. Oil had flakes in it too.

It was ran dry for a time before I bought the car so all probably played into it. I replaced it as would be waiting too long for rebuild.

I suspect bearing wear and failure.
 
Back
Top