Spec C RA-R

Beautiful!! Love that, looks right nice. 4.5 grade too, sure couldn't expect any better really

Not as clean as expected judging by the auction report

Attachments

• 73ADE711-21BB-493E-8816-4F931DE071B2.png
    73ADE711-21BB-493E-8816-4F931DE071B2.png
    2 MB · Views: 86
With the new budget, imports are more or less dead in this country. Especially if they're appreciating.

Mad money to be cleared in Ireland. Seriously not worth that at all, especially if corrosion and not standard either like

You would be fairly sorry if you bought that with pink suspension gone off it and a rusty car underneath. Someone who pays that kind of money I am sure is expecting an original mint example imo there's is no way on gods green earth was that worth anything like that over hyped auction sheet

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Crazy the price it went for considering one of the main attractions of them is the suspension!

Japan is out of the question for one anyway to be fair, everything is too expensive in auctions now compared to Irish or UK prices.

I?ve seen that video before of the cars on the circuit, that must be peak jap cars, Subaru type ra-r, nsx r and evo IX etc love the yellow type ra-r

I Should have stumped for a type ra-r a few years back when they were somewhat affordable to get from Japan

Trust me if you were to get into and Ra-r and drive it I think you would still take your own car over it . Prices are gone nuts at the moment for most stuff from Japan at auction due to lack of numbers of cars for sale and American market opening up .
It?s very hard to get a gauge on prices at the moment , I certainly wouldn?t be buying at the moment and would let the market settle for a while and see how it goes in March -April

Trust me if you were to get into and Ra-r and drive it I think you would still take your own car over it . Prices are gone nuts at the moment for most stuff from Japan at auction due to lack of numbers of cars for sale and American market opening up .
It?s very hard to get a gauge on prices at the moment , I certainly wouldn?t be buying at the moment and would let the market settle for a while and see how it goes in March -April

I'd like the s204 to drive and the yelling spec ra-r to look at

It?s a fair few seconds faster a lap compared to the spec c , Id still rather a 204 though purely for the spec

Back