STOLEN SUBARU Lergacy last night from Celbridge

Woke up this morning to find my Legacy had been stolen, absolutely raging, if anyone spots it or has seen it since last night please let me know,

Reg is: 02D84560

Can Call or txt me at 0877423793 or PM.

thanks,

Mark

I'll be sure to keep an eye out, has it any distinctive marks in case reg is changed

The most distinctive mark I can think of is the front bumper passenger side the paint is starting to peel... :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

And just put it on stolen and recovered on FB,

cheers lads

Cheers lads, Just got a call from the Guards, she has been recovered and has just been dropped to Gannons on the long Mile Road, apparently very little damage and its locked, Guards think it was towed, but we'll see....

thanks again,

Mark

Good news then. Get up to it straight away, if you can drive it out, you don't have to pay the storage fees but if it doesn't drive under its own steam, you are responsible for the fees before the car is locked and at this point it will be for the weekend unless you get up there quick.

Interested to see how they got it
had it an alarm
great to hear you got it back man
Was it just found at the side of the road
cheers
keith

Very distinctive car I don't think I've seen another one like it. Glad it was found

Nice one man delighted ya got her back get up there first thing in the morning for when they open and make sure all is good

Cheers lads delighted to get her back, I went down to Gannons when it was being unloaded, very little damage from what I can see wind deflector is gone and the ignition is pulled out, looks perfect from what I could see, I'm not allowed take it out as its waiting for forensics to dust for prints etc. but hopefully have it back tomorrow..... Now it's time for a pint :icon_jook:

Great to see it was recovered, it normally just takes a day or two for the car to be technically examined

Back