Subaru Club Discount

bdonnelly94

ISDC Club Member
Well Lads,

As some of you already know I?m back in the aftermarket parts game after a long lockdown.

Anyone looking for any valeting products/equipment, normal parts, tools etc give me a bell. I?ve set up a special priced account for ISDC members.

I?ve a load of V5 & V6 Sti rocker cover gaskets also on the way. I Can get them for any version though.

I?m retailing them at ?75.00, selling them to the trade @ ?45.00 and on your account they come in at ?40.00.

Like I said give me a bell, no harm in pricing me sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you a website or something Brendan, I'd be interested in the valeting equipment and products.
Great gesture, fair play man ????????

Have you a website or something Brendan, I'd be interested in the valeting equipment and products.
Great gesture, fair play man [emoji106][emoji106]

I don?t have one created at the minute Eoin,
I?ll have the Facebook page up and running shortly and everything will be on there. If you want to pm me your mobile number and I?ll send you on a range of stuff I have in stock tomorrow!

Brilliant. Well done man, fair play.

My number is 0862433023,no rush tho ????????

Brilliant. Well done man, fair play.

My number is 0862433023,no rush tho [emoji106][emoji108]

Already had it saved [emoji23][emoji23] I?ll send you on the stuff at some stage tomorrow

Any of the bigger brand stuff generally, Autoglym, Auto Finesse, Bilt Hamber,,, wouldn't be fussy. I'd trial a few products anyway to see how I go, tried 4 different shampoos before I found one I like. 3 different fallout removers etc
No rush tho man, no point sending me a big list when your gonna have a page up and running pretty soon, just send me a link when it's up ????????

Back