Timing belt kit

JOHNNY T

ISDC Club Member
Alright lads where's the best place to get a timing belt kit online? Not using icp and the likes the import charges are over €100

Got a price from 2 local motor factors today and they were more expensive than icp were with the customs charges, I know we say to shop local but they're taking the piss..

What car bc legacy or Impreza as different tensioner’s in both
About 315 Euros delivered to your door from import car parts

Attachments

• E829242D-FFAB-4392-8361-5F423B9A5DDD.png
    E829242D-FFAB-4392-8361-5F423B9A5DDD.png
    217.6 KB · Views: 8
It's for the daily legacy wagon the bc is parked up and covered I'm sick of it

If buying from UK, VAT is taken off at checkout.
Then customs here. Works out to be in and around the same. Failing that, Ali Burrows up north. No import fees

Not everywhere Eoin as some guys won't do it I deal with it everyday in work, it can be more hassle for them. I was trying to get parts from UK myself recently and they wouldn't accept a vat number or ship here.
@scoobysub posted a kit recently on eBay and all genuine items in kit

Thats a bit of a balls. I know scoobyworld does it, and as far as I know, ICP do too. As for other places, I'm not sure.
Now, with scoobyworld, I had to get em on the phone there recently to get the VAT subtracted, they were saying the website wouldn't support it but was no issue over the phone....not sure if that's been addressed yet

When I rebuilt my engine I got a mental quote off my motor factors I’ve used for years!!
Full kit was over 200 Euro cheaper from ICP delivered etc.

Try use a northern post service to get it to you.

Is it...border motel? Same as parcel motel but ships to a fictional address in the North and then down to you?

Back