Tomei 2.2 stroker kit update

grum-glanza

Sunday Drivers
Right lads one of my buddies rang me earlier saying he had a tomei 2.2 stroker kit for an imprezza and he was selling it and did I know anyone that would be interested. He also has a built engine from jun in Japan with papers to prove it it is also 2.2 he wants to sell that too. Not sure what they are worth but he wants in around 3000 for the stroker kit and 4-5000 for the jun engine, he also said the stroker kit is brand new in the box so if anybody is interested let me know and I'll find out more and get pics if people want them

Re: Tomei 2.2 stroker kit

well lad?you will need a complete list of parts off your mate that will be sold as the stroker kit and also the full spec of the 2.2 built block thats for sale that way people will know exactly what there buying and also covers yourself if something left out or missing.

jun are know for using open deck blocks or semis so that will be vital information for the sale of the engine and i dobt if will make the money hes askn if its not a fully CDB, has this block been ran in an impreza or brand new needing running in ect, what milage has it done if 2nd hand?did your mate buy it 2nd hand and have reciepts from previous owner again all this info will determine price and interest if hes serious he wont mind spending the time to give you accurate info for potential buyers could be a nice purchase for someone pending full specs

Re: Tomei 2.2 stroker kit

right it looks like i need to do a bit more reserch i'll find out the info on the parts and i'll post it up if it geniune and worth it

Ok got some info on the parts in question this is what was sent to me
This is a genuine JUN MACHINE SHOP built engine. Spec is as follows...
-GDB imprezza sti ej207 base engine, 40000kms
-All labour by jun machine shop Japan
Complete engine strip down all block machine work (bore & hone)
Assembly of stroker
- Complete hks 2.2L stroker kit
Hks forged pistons
Hks forged rods
Hks forged billet crankshaft
-metal head gaskets
-complete hks bearing set
-unknown head spec

He also has the same stroker kit that is in this engine for sale

I'm waiting to here back on a price for the engine

The engine he is looking for 4000 to 4500 and the stroker kit he wants 3000 for not sure if its a good price or not but that is what he is asking

Back