Toys 4 big boys

wrx-wagon-rob

Middle Lane Hogs
Hi all,

Toys 4 big boys is coming to the RDS dublin 11-14 nov and cork ARC ARENA 19-21 nov

Tickets Adult Child Family Father ÷ Son
€12 €10 €40 €20

This is the first time for me and my son so cant wait :multijump: ANYONE GOING
Cork 20th :wazzup: :hammerhead: :multijump: :roll:

Not very good the last couple of years :wall:

I'll probably still go along to the dublin show...but only as I get in free...wouldn't be wasting my own money on that show

[quote author=ker99 link=topic=27425.msg320732#msg320732 date=1288625640]
same as, was dissapointed at what was there last year
[/quote]

+1

Whould my 6 year old like it and would ya get the day out of it as he is all hyped up :dance: and counting down the days

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=27425.msg320745#msg320745 date=1288630105]
He will love it
[/quote]

If only to make the Santa list longer. :lol:

I have heard this show just continues to disappoint every year.

Was at it last night any didnt think much of it .I can just say im glad i got in for free and didnt waste my money bit of a drifting show at it was ok and the women you cant take your eyes off

Well lads went to it yesterday (first time) not bad cos my young fella loved it,Qd up for about 30 min so he could in the blow up ball things in the pool FOR €5 but he loved it so its not to bad.

Got me a very nice monster hoody for €40 :tongue:

The stunt guy on the bmw bike was just class as the drifting was good to :thumbsup:

ALL IN ALL IT GETS A 7/10

for the price of the hoody and entrance you could have had full years membership on here which is a million % better value for money , even the dublin night meets have more drool worthy cars than toys for big boys :multijump:

:thumbsup:

I can't believe this show is still going?
It's crap!
I've spent less going to the nec in the uk for car/bike shows
In the past.
Obviously the Honda/glanza brigade keep going to it,that's
Why it survives.

[quote author=wrx-wagon-rob link=topic=27425.msg324367#msg324367 date=1290366881]
The club will be getting €50 off me in the next week or two,as i said b4 best club around :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Good man Rob , next year should be better than ever for full members with the ideas there is floating around :subaru:

Back