ultimate garage

Holy Sweet Jesus - where to start?
What a collection, I wouldn't know which car to pick if I came out in the morning to that amount of cars. Some beautiful old ferraris, the black 911 GT3 RS with orangey red wheels, and the list goes on.
But he can't be happy, look at the 3rd pic, Subaru flag hanging off the roof, he obviously lusts after one of our cars but just can't afford to keep fuel in her  :lol:

Oh god lord i want all of them, ok i'm putting them on my valentines list for this year whoo hoo :dance:

For fu*k sake where not living at all even the Lotto
wouldn't get ya all that ..................maybe the Euro Millions :dunno: :dunno:

STI Brian : That Black GT3 RS is mental :thumbsup:

Niall.

holy sh1t, the hair on me arms and neck are standing up over looking at all those fooking mental yolks... thats pure heaven...

seen a white German reg GT3 on the m50 few weeks back.... savage, ya man was fully harnessed up an all... he probably tawt he'd get a good run on it... sadly mistaken :(

i saw a subaru flag hanging was expecting to see at least one :subaru:
very disappointed,

lovin the BUGATI though :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sti Garda

@Niall
the black GT3 with red alloys and wing mirrors,SERIOUSLY thinking if powder coating wheels and spraying wing mirrors,SO COOOL.....

It took me the last hour to scroll down through all those beautys!
except for the big old black merc, There is not one car there that I wouldn't love to have!
It would have to be the bugatti though!!!! :clap: :clap:
Dan

@Niall
the black GT3 with red alloys and wing mirrors,SERIOUSLY thinking if powder coating wheels and spraying wing mirrors,SO COOOL.....

[size=20pt]Do It......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D[/size]

It would be mental :thumbsup:

Niall.

Some pics there from different houses and a few from dealerships I think. Beautiful cars though and would be on the top of anyones wishlist

Back