V6 sti

Its been asked before and Im nearlly sure its not known by anyone, Its a fine looking car.

been lookin at that one myself, great lookin in the pics, wonder if it looks as good in the flesh!

your right its been for sale for ages, quite pricey, that could be the reason!

Im worried something might go bang if it hasnt been looked after-and not sure about this ecu business-i think standard sti internals are only really able for 320-330bhp

Its on sale since i bought the RA in March . . . . I'd say the price has her there so long . . . .sweet car tho

Theres a good chance that car is ok lads, it was bought first about 18-24mths ago by a lad that used to post on here, went by the name of vans. Everything that is done to it now was done when he got it except I think it was remapped again by Westward for our fuel. I strongly considered buying that car so was speaking to vans about it, as far as he knows when he traded her in it was still in perfect condition.

I decided not to bother going looking at it as the market plummeted & I knew I'd struggle to sell my own. If I didn't have my scooby I wouldn't hesitate in looking at it. It started off at 17950e but think the owner is starting to realise how poor the market is.

lovely car,would love to buy it only i dont ave the money!!!nicest lookin scooby ive seein in a long time,yea id say it would be the price that has kept it there so long...sweet :subaru:

Back