Vrt info

It's the application form for vrt go to ncts.ie and download it or go to nct centre and get a copy

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Details of who where and how Much you paid for car. Wink wink

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

It's the application form for vrt go to ncts.ie and download it or go to nct centre and get a copy

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Cheers Dec, been a while since I cleared a car

PM me your email address

Thanks mate

Details of who where and how Much you paid for car. Wink wink

Initial cost was 24k sterling ;-)

Il let you know when I know,only just got an appointment, 6 wks wait in Galway fookers !!

I only waited week in Sligo .
Hope they don't try and charge you extra .

Doesn't matter where you vrt it to put a county reg on it ,

I'll send pm ref the 30 day ????????

I just VRT'd the car there 2 weeks ago. they refresh the booking at 2pm every thanks to info from one of the lads here. A terrible system to be honest. Then they decided my car was white when it is navy which took a good week of phone calls to fix

On the subject of vrt and stuff, my missus mini cooper is missing a 0 on the paperwork from a clerical error when it was vrt'd before she got it. Nct tester failed it the last time but he gave me the cert and said he wouldn't pass it again.
Is it just a simple thing like a phone call or what's the story does anyone know? Sorry for the hijack

On the subject of vrt and stuff, my missus mini cooper is missing a 0 on the paperwork from a clerical error when it was vrt'd before she got it. Nct tester failed it the last time but he gave me the cert and said he wouldn't pass it again.
Is it just a simple thing like a phone call or what's the story does anyone know? Sorry for the hijack

Where's they 0 missing from?

On the chassis number on tax book, should be Xxxx3200Xxxx as on the car but one of the 0 are missing!

On the chassis number on tax book, should be Xxxx3200Xxxx as on the car but one of the 0 are missing!

Was this during NCT at time of VRT? A phonecall to Shannon should sort it if you're really pushed. You get it sometimes I suppose. I've never been asked to show logbook at the NCT centre but I have always brought it. There was even once I brought the wrong logbook so I flapped it about the counter just to show I had one but they never asked to look at it.

Yeah same story, it's the 3rd nct I put it through and this was the 1st time the issue cropped up. Never brought the tax book either. Ah feck it I'll ring them some day I'm bored ha!

The chassis number on the logbook of the legacy was wrong when I bought it for its first NCT in my ownership. Had to book an appointment for an inspector to look at the car at the revenue office in Tallaght to confirm that it was just a clerical error. Their fault but a wasted day for me! Classic.
That was about 4 years ago so might be a different story now

Back