WANTED 2DR IMPREZA""

sbyrne017

Sunday Drivers
Hi

I am after a 2dr Impreza looking for something that has an nct and some tax!! Cash waiting for the right car!! maybe be intrested in a 4dr at the right money!!

please contact me if you have on for sale im based in dublin!! call me 087 6240598

Hi lads thanks for the replys,,unfortunately there all abit to pricey for me..Im not willing to part with that much money...

It would be worth your while paying a bit extra for a good one that doesn't need mapping and if possable has just had an engine rebuild. Would save you a fortune in the end. You won't find a good one for low money. You'd be asking for trouble if you ask me.

I know what you mean Ericsti but its a buyers market at the mo and i wouldnt pay that much when the dealers are knocking them out a 8,000Euros with warranty!! to be honest they will take the hand off you for money at the moment...

Most Jap cars that the dealers are selling are freshof the boat and need to be mapped with will be at an extra cost to you. It would cost around €1500 to do this plus you don't know what wear is on the engine itself. Warrenty are usually gone before you have any trouble either way.

You can box off about €2000 on top of what a dealer sells you the car for unless you buy UK or Irish car from them. €2000 would be to cover the timing belt and the Engine remap.

So with this in mind the likes of petes car that has just had a full engine rebuild and a remap would seem cheap for peace of mind.

It's up to you.

There are a few cheaper cars that are also good for sale in the forsale section but I know where my money would be going.

Cheers for the advice Eric...this will be car number 3 for me!! first scooby though still havent sold my other 2 cars...lol so not planning on doing much mileage in the scooby,,,Hopefully the right car will pop up for me somewere,,but im not in a hurry to buy and have the cash should the right one come up... Any advice you have for me would be great!! Thanks

Best paying a little more and getting a mapped/rebuilit car.... it'll save you money and a lot of stress in the long run! As the lads said... Pete's car would be safe bet.... freshly built and absolutely mint! I've driven it too and it's... :shock2: :hammerhead: :wazzup: :cuckoo:

Good luck whatever you do!!! Hope you find a beaut! :thumbsup:

ye get what you pay for lad!!!!
dont cut on spending few quid more on certain car that could come back and bite ya!!!!
loads of lads say they only do small mileage...its how ya drive the car that matters when it comes to remapping not annual mileage!!!
you wont get ripped off on this site for a car and the majority are well looked after so you should have no problems!!!

as ya said..take your time and have a good look around but the type r holds better value than the 4 door!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ye dont skimp when buying won, buy a cheap one that has been abused and you will know all about trouble. At the end of the day you get what you pay for

sorry lad have not been on here give me call if your still looking 4 one 086 3095984

one of my buddies is selling a 97 type r give him a ring 0861599331 he looking for €6500 has a 2 year test and taxed

Back