Warning !!!

bugeye555

Middle Lane Hogs
Just to let all of you know dont buy any tyres from Tyreland. I had to get new tyres a few months ago so i went down to Tyreland and got 4 off them ,they are E marked and all for the NCT but when i got them payed 90euro a tyre and the are like plastic.I was driving along the first time and slid in the rain and thought it must have been oil or someting ,so happened again and i mounted a roundbout and i got a blow out and last night for the third time i was going in to a car park and when i turned the wheels the car didnt react and crashed straight in to a bolard and damaged the front of the car . Anyone got any ideas to prove they are not road safe ?? :angry1:

:eek7: Jesus that frighten stuff, you could have bein killed!

Best to get the tyres checked out, don't know who could do this, but i'm sure theres

som kind of engineer who might be able to grade and check them over.

what brand are the tyres?
90 euro wouldnt be considered cheap tyres!!!!!
is it that theyare a very hard compound?

Hammie sounds about right.. they could of been a very hard compound.

something like that happened to me when my honda many many years ago.

turned out compound was WAY too hard.

do have them checked though

The makes of them are WANLI on the back of the car and Autoguard on the front .what you mean when you nsay are they hard compound ?

Ill be honest....
(not having a go however)
I do NOT skimp on tyres...... Tyres are the only thing that connects your car to the road, If im not happy with tyres on the car they have to get changed.....
I stick to tyres that i know the name of!!! do a google search there for the tyre brand and model number and see what comes up!!!
they could have bad reviews?

Back