Was gonna buy new alloys but instead i.........

sligo_dave

Petrolheads
I popped the big scary question to herself instead!!!
We were on the way to her parents place yesterday and I let her think the car was giving trouble and pulled over at the place we had our first kiss and asked her to help me fix it!!!! She came to the front of the car and i was on bended knee. And after 5 minutes of her asking if i was messing she eventually said yes.

Happy out. :multijump:

Congrats man. Must be the time of year for it, know a load of lads that got engaged lately, myself included 18thoct. Best of luck :thumbsup:

congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap: . i thought you were going to say but instead i sprayed them black :icon_grin: :clap: :clap:

[quote author=Anto J link=topic=27536.msg321910#msg321910 date=1289168705]
Congrats man. Must be the time of year for it, know a load of lads that got engaged lately, myself included 18thoct. Best of luck :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Thanks, and congrats too!!! Yeah, I know a few that got engaged lately too. Must be something in the water!!!

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=27536.msg321912#msg321912 date=1289168975]
congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap: . i thought you were going to say but instead i sprayed them black :icon_grin: :clap: :clap:
[/quote]

Thanks, would have been a lot cheaper to have got the alloys!!!! :lol: :lol:

Congratulations! and welcome in the club, I asked Her on the 19th of Sept :smile:

Just a few weeks ago there was an embarrassing story in the Hotel where I work.
One guy asked if We could set Up their room while They having dinner in restaurant as He want to ask the girlfriend the big question after dinner.
Next morning one of the waiters at breakfast said 'congratulation' when served them BUT the guy ran out of the restaurant.Later found Out the girlfriend said NO. :icon_redface:

[quote author=BAwagon link=topic=27536.msg321915#msg321915 date=1289169261]
Congratulations! and welcome in the club, I asked Her on the 19th of Sept :smile:

Just a few weeks ago there was an embarrassing story in the Hotel where I work.
One guy asked if We could set Up their room while They having dinner in restaurant as He want to ask the girlfriend the big question after dinner.
Next morning one of the waiters at breakfast said 'congratulation' when served them BUT the guy ran out of the restaurant.Later found Out the girlfriend said NO. :icon_redface:
[/quote]

Thats terrible, hope he didnt spend too much on the ring, how the hell did he eat the breakfast with her, i'd be sick as

Knew you'd give in to the peer pressure in the end :icon_grin: :hammerhead:
But congrats again youve really got yourself a keeper there (your gonna have to now anyway :lol:)

[quote author=Paul555RA link=topic=27536.msg321918#msg321918 date=1289169549]
Knew you'd give in to the peer pressure in the end :icon_grin: :hammerhead:
But congrats again youve really got yourself a keeper there (your gonna have to now anyway :lol:)
[/quote]

Thanks Paul. Ah, I'm gonna blame you for it so. haha I figured I better hold onto the best thing in my life and do the sensible thing!! :icon_biggrin:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=27536.msg321914#msg321914 date=1289169244]
Congrats man :clap: :clap:

Although I'd have chosen new alloys over a ball and chain any day :lol:

[/quote]

Thanks Robbie. She was surprised at my choice process too!! :lol: :lol:

[quote author=Scooby Stew link=topic=27536.msg321916#msg321916 date=1289169419]
Congratulations. Maybe someone might buy you alloys for an engagment present!!!! :grin:
[/quote][quote author=JOHNNY T link=topic=27536.msg321919#msg321919 date=1289169645]
congrats dave all the best :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Thanks lads. :thumbsup:

Dave

There is some bang of romance outta ya!!!!!
Fair play fella! Best decision ye will ever make! Don't ever expect to have money again tho
She now see's everything as "ours and mine"
You now own nothing haha
Let us know when your havin the engagement party!!!

Happy for ya bro!

congrats brother to both of ye an best of luck in the future together

i got married the start of this year an the thing i will never forget is
just before olivia walked up the isle the priest an old man said to me
son you walked up that isle with a euro but you will be walking down it with 50 cent :lol:

taught it was a good one
best of luck again to both of ye :afro: :thumbsup:
tom

Back