What ya think of this?

Both stunning.
The blue one looks like an STI.
Id love one. I can imagine if i had the money id have a garage bigger than my house full of different Subaru's :thumbsup:

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=5562.msg62936#msg62936 date=1203196438]
any story I have heard about trade car view is all bad
[/quote]

ye? like what? Not saying i would buy from them but just looking for color and style to go for

crashed repaired, low auction grades,

Trade Car View are sort of like carzone over here, the dealers put the stock on it themselves and its up to them to keep it updated, like carzone some dealers keep the cars on the site that are sold to get interest in it and sell you another one. example: "no that car is sold but I have this one", (and get a sale that way)

Also, you have to add the other "hidden" costs like...

Japanese de-registration fee,
inland transport fees (to the port),
now you have the FOB (freight on board) fee

Then when it lands in Dublin...

Customs fee/port tax (calaculated from invoice price)
customs clearing agent fee
and then add 21%vat to that

Then you still have the good old VRT to pay too.

ye i noticed that the way there was no grade on any of them! Think i let my cousins garage find me a nice one, and import it through him

Also, you have to add the other "hidden" costs like...

Japanese de-registration fee,
inland transport fees (to the port),
now you have the FOB (freight on board) fee

Then when it lands in Dublin...

Customs fee/port tax (calaculated from invoice price)
customs clearing agent fee
and then add 21%vat to that

Then you still have the good old VRT to pay too.

Also isn't all that standard extra's when importing any car?

I love the black one!cant see the blue one!''Stock not found'' :dunno:

If its anyting like the black one it should be sweet :thumbsup:

Hello Lads,

This site is a "Retail Site", with many cars up for sale with 3-4 dealers at the same time :ponder:

If you want to see "retail prices", in Japan there is another good site........ :thumbsup:

http://www.goo-net.com/english/

But remember these are "forecourt prices"..... :thumbsup:

There is no grading...... So you really cannot see the cars condition etc..... :doh:

But it will give you a indication of what cars are selling for in Japan, on the forecourt :thumbsup:

My advise is to access auction sites, where cars sell for a lower price, as trade prices apply...... but as always "buyer-be-ware" & always check the aution sheets :thumbsup:

There is no come back once you buy at auction :whistle:

Cheers,

Michael
PS 158 yen = approx €1

So this car is 15 grand in Japan now - fookin hell!

http://www.goo-net.com/cgi-bin/goojp/used_eng/spread_n_w.cgi?goo_car_id=700070360920080205002&areacd=16&maker_cd=1045&car_cd=10451005&car_grade_cd=10451005|97&baitai=goo&car_cd_list=10451005&search_type=maker_search

[quote author=nodge link=topic=5562.msg63129#msg63129 date=1203286075]
So this car is 15 grand in Japan now - fookin hell!

http://www.goo-net.com/cgi-bin/goojp/used_eng/spread_n_w.cgi?goo_car_id=700070360920080205002&areacd=16&maker_cd=1045&car_cd=10451005&car_grade_cd=10451005|97&baitai=goo&car_cd_list=10451005&search_type=maker_search
[/quote]

Thats the same as my car except thats an STI :)

Back