Wheel colour

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
Gonna drop the other set of sti wheels into wheel wizards for some tlc what colour do you think I should go with I have the gold ones on the car so not gold again
Thanks
Keith

Anthracite is good for a change .

More than welcome to try one of my wheels on to get an idea of the colour against the white

Im fan of crazy colors. But if it must be more subtle then bright bronze or copper

See if someone can do a Roth man's gold for ya Keith the colour my wheels should've been done in its class against white

Wheel Wizards - Alloy Refurbishment

I agree on the quality. I recently got 4 x Gold Alloys completely refurbished by Wheel Wizards and I’m extremely happy with the result.

1. Had to identify the ‘paint code’ which was BBS Gold STi 2004-2006 GK1 (Markokavo sent me the thread with details)
2. Purchased 1 litre paint from The Auto Paint Shop in Ballycoolin (€54 ex VAT)
Sub-Total = €66.42 VAT Incl.

3. Wheel Wizards repaired minor buckles on 2 wheels (€40 ex VAT)
4. Wheel Wizards Refurbishment (soaking overnight in some type of acid and sanded smooth)
5. Wheel Wizards Powder coated (done 7 coats I believe) and oven baked (€359 ex VAT)
Sub-Total = €407.46 VAT Incl.

Total = €473.88

PS: incidentally a friend recently got silver BMW alloys done for €300 by someone in Donegal that collected them and dropped them back. They’re an absolute disgrace, didn’t even remove the tyres, let alone sand the damage off, they just re-strayed them!!!!

Attachments

• 20160930_180214.jpg
    20160930_180214.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 79
  • 20160930_180432.jpg
    20160930_180432.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 83
The speedlines on my leggy are a dark gold I think it's opel kadett gold or something like that from back in the day

Not sure if silver and white would mix well.

I'd second the anthracite or charcoal colour, or bronze... or black... black could look well mean with the white.

... get yourself a good console computer game like forza 6 or whatever and have a play around with that to see colours.

Back