Who can sort me out with NF Octane booster?

Codders

Member Number 162Full ISDC Members 2015
Hi guys
my NF supplies dried out and the local shop doesn't order them anymore as I was perhaps their only customer :D

Anyone know where I cane get some NF?
I can buy more in one lot..

Cheers
Piotr

I used to get it from Ciaran up in Walkinstown

087 8330772

if you get him tell him to give me a bell ????

Slight hi-jack.... But what has NF got that millers cvl turbo hasn't?

Used it for years on every fill and got 10 bottles for 100euro..

Is it a price thing or proven better product? (NF that is)

Thanks Ciaran, I will give Ciaran a call :)

Slight hi-jack.... But what has NF got that millers cvl turbo hasn't?

Used it for years on every fill and got 10 bottles for 100euro..

Is it a price thing or proven better product? (NF that is)

Grahamo, From what I know, NF is the most efficient among the ones available on the market. Usually you need 1/3 of the bottle per full tank, whereas the others require at least half of the bottle, to match NF results.
I always used either Lucas or NF, and never used Millers to be honest, although its very reputable company and have great OILS.
From what I know Silkolene PRO R Boost is shite.

davelegacy said:
Can get in if require

How much per bottle Dave?

Nf was the only booster that would have no lights on my knocklink in my old type r.
if I used Millers I'd see a few flickers of red lights on full tilt
that pro boost stuff all the lights would come on and nf no red at all
that's why I always used it

Exactly my own experience Keith!
I also used Lucas which worked well, but you had to put half of the bottle for it to work.

I used the CVL aswell as the NF. Works out the same. Think Ciarán did 5 bottles for €90. 12 bottles of CVL is €100 from Millers Ireland.

Just over a 3rd of a bottle of NF is the same potency as a full bottle of CVL. Using it like that I saw little/same activity on my knock link. I said it to Ciarán and he said I could lob in a whole bottle of NF and I'll probably still get a small flicker due to the age of the knock sensor and possibly picking up other vibrations but once I know I had booster in it I could be sure it was running safe.

As far as driving feel, I noticed no difference between the two using it the way I described above.

The new age cars can deal with crap fuel better than the old ones afaik they pull the timing so bit safer
my car was mapped for e5 so needs a tweek but with a bottle of booster in it it's a different car

My Alcatek ecu has an anti-knock protection so its pulling the timing as well..and blinking the CEL when the knock is detected at the same time... It is that my car was initially mapped for E5 fuel and now since it's gone, I feel much safer adding the booster anyway.

Interestingly, I was visiting my friends in Kerry last weekend, and I filled up on AppleGreen station in Tralee. The car felt more responsive and more economical at the same time! I was getting mixed opinions about AppleGreen fuel, but it seems like the one in Tralee has a good batch...

Can the new age blob pull the timing aswell ? ive A 2003 BLOB sti twinscroll that wont be getting mapped for another month as I get a few parts together. I drive it like a granny anyways lol

Can the new age blob pull the timing aswell ? ive A 2003 BLOB sti twinscroll that wont be getting mapped for another month as I get a few parts together. I drive it like a granny anyways lol

Mine was anyway until I started using NF the other day.
Unbelievable difference and no timing issues doing a map last night.

Where as without NF timing was all over the place during previous map.

Back