WR1?

Dave.....I did think seriously about the RB320 ...got prices etc from Donnelly's.....and also looked at the GB270...but.....decided against it......I will probably wait now to see what Prodrive do to the new STI (haven't seen it yet ..other than in pictures...must visit Carroll & Roche)..so I would not rule it out completely......

If I were to change from the Impreza.....my thinking would be ....
Legacy STI,
Audi RS4
Jaguar (my wife's preference)

Cannot see beyond those....

Ken

Lovely car man, and they hold their value too, probably better than any other Scoob on the market for maintaining value.

its a grand choice to have ken, apart from the jag, but thats only my opinion. if i had the cash a new rs4 would be so soooooo tempting. and thats coming from a HUGE subaru fan

:thumbsup:

also legacy sti is an amazing looking car :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've been a HUGE Subaru fan from the first time I drove one back in 97.....got worried when the bugeye arrived...but thankfully (only my opinion) they changed it quickly......I cannot see them changing the new model..unless they bring in the saloon...which would help as its not bad at all....but thats unlikely too....

I really do not want to change from Subaru....will definitely have a look at the Legacy...as the RS4 is hugh money....and hard to justify spending that amount ......

Ken

think the new impreza is bit tame lookin compared to your wr1 man or any of the older generation(s) for that matter

Sean in Carroll & Roche promised me a spin ......but I havn't got around to calling up yet.......I somehow know I'm not going to like it....

Ken

[quote author=thequadcam link=topic=5427.msg62448#msg62448 date=1203018984]
It might do no harm Ken, to meet up with our old chairman Paul, for a spin in his new STI

rgds. Fergus
[/quote]

Which Paul is that Fergus ?

Back