Genome dials.

giantbigjohnson

New member
Hi all, I have taken these dials out of my car, they were not working when I bought the car, was told they just needed to be plugged in, so I did that and they only lit up green but did nothing, i had a guy look at them and he said get a new control unit and they will work. So I bought a new control unit (250 euros) and no joy, so its passed my skill set to fix them or diagnose whats wrong so im just going to put in some cheap after market ones for now (I need to keep the facia) so im just going to sell them as a non working item, im sure someone knows them and will get a nice bargain. Best offer takes them.
 

Attachments

  • 20260917_165812.jpg
    20260917_165812.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 47
  • 20260917_165221.jpg
    20260917_165221.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 39
  • 20260917_165216.jpg
    20260917_165216.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 36
  • 20260917_165211.jpg
    20260917_165211.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
  • 20260917_165156.jpg
    20260917_165156.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 47
Back
Top