I am back!

Welcome back Zheiko. And grats on the bus. Levorgs seems to be the only relevantly new subaru with a bit of poke that makes financial sense in Ireland after 2008
 
Last edited:
Indeed, its basically a WRX, but for better or worse, the CVT gearbox does help on the emission calculators, so VRT and Road tax are in acceptable levels.
 
Nice one did you bring it in yourself recently? Yeah was good fun for me with vrt but after appeal was all good. Best of luck with it. Where are you based?
 
Its Scotty's car, he was here earlier, I did consider importing a Legacy or this. And then I saw his ad here on the forum. Super stoked with it! I have gone through a few cars recently, and there is nothing like Subaru handling. It just feels so good, raw but engaging.
 
Few pictures I snapped earlier today.
 

Attachments

  • DSC03137.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 15
  • DSC03142.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 13
  • DSC03144.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 10
  • DSC03156.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 12
  • DSC03157.jpg
    DSC03157.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
  • DSC03159.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 9
  • DSC03163.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
  • DSC03167.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 11
Back
Top