Happy to join Irish Subaru family

Legacy

New member
ISDC Club Member
Hey everyone. My name is Victor and I’m happy to join your cozy community. With more than 20 years of driving Subaru experience, I finally got my dream car here in Ireland. Please welcome my Legacy tuned by STI
Would be very excited to take part in club meets and ask for some local advices
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2593.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2472.jpeg
    IMG_2472.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2473.jpeg
    IMG_2473.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2837.jpeg
    IMG_2837.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2589.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 9
Welcome to the club, that's a cool machine you have....
Definitely in the right place for advice,

Look up becoming a full member, opens up another section of the forum ,its where you'll see any upcoming club meets or events , owners blogs, & the all important members pack.....comes with membership

Where abouts you located?
 
Welcome along Victor! Was great chatting with you up at 130 showdown.

As Con said, have a look into the full membership. I promise you that it will pay for itself over the course of the year
1000045328.jpg
 
Welcome man, gorgeous car. Are they S402 wheels? Beauty. Looks fantastic man 😊😊
 
Welcome to the club, that's a cool machine you have....
Definitely in the right place for advice,

Look up becoming a full member, opens up another section of the forum ,its where you'll see any upcoming club meets or events , owners blogs, & the all important members pack.....comes with membership

Where abouts you located?
Thanks very much
Just relocated to the Greystones
Hope to catch up next Bray cars and coffee
 
That is a super clean looking legacy! Never seen them wheels on one of them! What wheels are they?

Also, Cars and Coffee Bray, 1st sunday of the month is a good one to attend if you haven't yet. I am usually there most of the time :)
 
That is a super clean looking legacy! Never seen them wheels on one of them! What wheels are they?

Also, Cars and Coffee Bray, 1st sunday of the month is a good one to attend if you haven't yet. I am usually there most of the time :)
S402 wheels Hassen. Would've been on the S204/S205 i think
 
S402
1000109752.jpg
S2041000109753.jpg

Are they the same wheels?
I think S203 are slightly darker shade... I think 🤔


S203
1000109755.jpg
 
Back
Top