GF8 question

RossafumiGF8

Active member
ISDC Club Member
Right now it's torrential rain and went out to car to get something from the boot. Notice small bit of water gathering in the boot( I have rubber mat that covers the inside). Looks like it's coming from rear light. Is there is seal there assume there is?
If I open the boot I can see where the water runs down the channel and I think it's meant to go around the rearlight and off?1000110947.jpg
 
Last edited:
An easy fix would be to seal the gap on both lights with black silicone but the foam gaskets are the way to go..
 
You need to pick up a set of these, chances are the lights were removed at some stage and the foam gasket was perished or torn,
They're either fitted back on with no gaskets or some silicone..
Will they fit the GF8 rear lights, thought they were slightly different than saloons? Easy fix if so. Think all the rain we didn't have in the summer decided to come down this afternoon
 
Yep it’s an issue ,
Even when sealed up I still get some water in the boot but I leave the drain bung out ,

It’s an old car
 
Nice one ... Will have to get shipped to the UK office or one of lads, 30gbp to here is scandalous
Could use border parcel motel in enniskillen/belcoo, I get packages through them all the time normally around 12/15 euro and no import charges or hassle with the wrong information on documents for shipping etc

they're nearly always same day received its reshipped to you as well
 
Back
Top