02-05 STI

Brads

Sunday Drivers
Looking for the above in any colour, preferably a Jap model, but open to others. Anyone want to PM me before they want to stick it up on DD or even might be convinced to sell it, give us a PM please. Under 100k km would be ideal too.
 
I've only copped I can't PM, so I'm going to bump this up. Anyone with a 03 Jap Sti or similar give us a shout please.

Thanks

Brads
 
seen that car in the flesh
looked very nice and a sound Fella who owns it too
obviously get it checked out
but worth a look in my opinion :thumbsup:
dontommy said:
Brads said:
Anyone have any info on this yoke?

www.cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/3703506

I like this one but I think it's a bit pricey. Any info would be great lads?

use the search oprion in the forum mate :thumbsup:

https://isdc.ie/forum/threads/31784/

https://isdc.ie/forum/threads/30591/ (Winner off best subaru Stevie )

https://isdc.ie/forum/threads/29861/ (scroll down)
 
Thanks colm. I'm going to hold out and see if he reduces it a bit then I'll give him a call.
 
Ah I'm just after 2.0 John, Tax would kill me on that. Poor Ad tho, Not much info. I've been absolutely trawling these sites for weeks now and nothing is popping up. Bought myself a lovely silver Seat Arosa just have something to drive :icon_lol: Can't go wrong for €300 in fairness.

Search will go on until I get a Jap Sti I'm happy with.

Say it again, any of yis fancy selling up let me know. No rush.
 
That would be down as a 2 litre on the book and most likely someone's engine blew and they put a 2.5 block in instead so would still be tax'd as a 2L. But a jap sti would be the way to go if you can hold out for one :thumbsup:
 
Sweetcakes said:
That would be down as a 2 litre on the book and most likely someone's engine blew and they put a 2.5 block in instead so would still be tax'd as a 2L. But a jap sti would be the way to go if you can hold out for one :thumbsup:

There is a few JDM Sti's in the UK for sale on Pistonheads. Vrt is €2095. Importing might be an option two or three months down the line. Never had any dealings or know anyone who has imported but I think it might be the best option if nothing turns up in that period. I'm going to have a look at Davelegacys bugeye he has, if it convinces me I might go for it. Either way I just want a fecking :subaru:
 
Did he not just sell that bug?

Importing might be an option alright if the prices/exchange rates are reasonable when you go for it :thumbsup:
 
Back
Top