16" 8 spoke speedlines, maybe for sale??

mynameismud

Middle Lane Hogs
Hey all, i'm thinking about selling my speedline wheels, could do with a fresh lick of paint but otherwise they are in good shape, their are tires on em at the moment, 2 okay, 2 not so okay! i'm really not sure what they are worth, they are supposedly quite rare, i changed to a bronze 6 spoke wheel cuz i juat love the look of the car all dark,

myphone10nov10008.jpg

the new wheels.
legacy005.jpg

They came off a type ra v ltd there the standard wheel. I'd love a set for my type ra if they will clear four pots i'd be very interested any idea of a price?

these will clear subaru 4 pots alright, i have a set to put on my car, if the new wheels clear the 4 pots, then i will sell the speedlines

Can I go first in line if these are up for sale pending on price please. My no is 085-7718781

Thanks

Bevan

Yeah I was thinking of going black mirrors original wheels etc back to totally original looking its sitting up last few weeks so due some love

what are you looking to spend? I really don't know what thy are worth, but a fue buddys of mine in the know have put ball park figures in my head!

There for a spare set/ set for originality so not mega bucks but not looking to insult you with silly offers I'm sure we can work something out on a price sure

cool man, :icon_biggrin: look i have yer number if my 4 pots fit under my new wheels i'll give you a shout and sher you can give me a grand and that'll do :icon_biggrin:

Well lads its like this, i'm in no real panic to sell, i was just testing the wateres, these will always be worth a fue quid, i'd doubt i'll sell for less than €400 really, if thats too high, sorry, like i said i'm in no panic.

[quote author=scoobycolm link=topic=29454.msg342427#msg342427 date=1299802734]
fookin lovely wheels those
:icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray:

[/quote]

Cheers man, was never sure about them on the legacy tho :ponder: although i've really been wondering what they would look like in black with the speedline decal in gold, ya know like opposite land :icon_biggrin:

That's cool I would have gone 250ish but taking tires and refurb into account I would be up near revolution millennium money, and I fancy a set of them also leaving my turinia winter wheels, just liked thoughts of original wheels. if you change your mind sure let me know

[quote author=bevan link=topic=29454.msg342461#msg342461 date=1299839822]
That's cool I would have gone 250ish but taking tires and refurb into account I would be up near revolution millennium money, and I fancy a set of them also leaving my turinia winter wheels, just liked thoughts of original wheels. if you change your mind sure let me know
[/quote]

will do mate, if i don't get around to doing anything with then and get sick of tripping over them in the shed you'll be the first i call

[quote author=BAwagon link=topic=29454.msg342259#msg342259 date=1299763719]
I would be interested in one of these set as well if someone else Has it.
[/quote]
[quote author=mynameismud link=topic=29454.msg342270#msg342270 date=1299766073]
i'd doubt i'll sell for less than €400 really, if thats too high, sorry, like i said i'm in no panic.
[/quote]
Well , I'm affraid it's a bit more than I thought . :icon_redface: sorry

personally i think they are priced right
they are a lovely wheel
it is irellevant what you payed for them
id buy them myself if i was looking for 16 inch wheels
classic look
GLWTS

Back