1999 subaru forrester 2.0 ltr turbo

Slight technical hitch with the pics it was late and dark last night so the pics would not have come out great so thats why they didnt appear and second i have taken the pics now but cant find the usb cable that goes with the camera (should have it tonight and will upload them)

I won the auction for the other car so i am happy need to get rid of the forrester (which i have a plan if no one wants it on here) and happy days i should be picking the new car up in the next few days so when i get it i will be posting pics up and letting you know how i get on with it :thumbsup:

in the mean time pics will be posted of the Forrester tonight

Sorry for going off topic here, but just out of interest, how much is VRT going to set you back on the new motor?

Picture055.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Well done on the new car!
I like that forrester.its alot of car for not alot of money :subaru:
Best of luck with the sale.

i thought it was sold but the buyer backed out on me and i lost the car i was after as a result :angry: :angry: :angry: so its back on the market

http://www.carzone.ie/used-cars/Subaru/Forester/car/974672/

there is 3 things that need sorted on it

1. small crack in radiator
2. rear left suspension needs replacing
3. needs new clutch

any offer is considered as i want it gone a soon as possible i never really got on too well with it and want to eventually go back to the impreza which i feel more comfortable with

and i am back now :lol: :lol: after a little break from here and the club

Back