1999 Subaru Justy 1.3 5dr hatchback Speedo mechanical sensor

lifegord

Hi I am looking for a mechanical speedo for a Subaru Justy 1999 1.3 Chassis number TSMMSG35S00397976.
Not having must luck so far. Its the old style mechanical sensor on the end of the speedo cable that looks a little like a spark plug with a threaded bit on the top. Can you point me in the right direction please? I'm enclosing pics of the part and car details.

If we can't find the part is there an alternative to sort this? Will buying a whole speedo console resolve this?

Thanks.

speedo1.jpgspeedo2.jpgjustyvin.png

Hi did You try ring a Subaru dealer ?

Or maybe a motor factors

The Subaru Justy is a rebadged Suzuki Swift MK2 so maybe a Suzuki dealer could help more so with the replacment part (not sure if there is any difference in the models )

Not sure if that is it

Hey this is really great advice thank you. Yeah everyone thinks this car is a swift but it's all wheel drive such a little beaut of a work horse. I just bought the part you suggested looks like the right job we'll find it soon enough :) oh also I have contacted about 30 car parts businesses and Subaru dealers through email. Haven't had many replies thus yet. Maybe you're all the reply I need. Thanks again

Back