2006 Subaru Legacy BP5 for sale

Jarocki

Petrolheads
ISDC Club Member
Hey everyone due to a new car purchased from Japan i will be putting up my Subaru Legacy for sale. The new car won't be here until June or so. Only then will the car be available as i drive it every day but putting it up here in advance to give details. Slight caveat. I imported it myself in late 2016 and have been the only owner while in Ireland. I have full details available including auction sheet from when the car was purchased in Japan. Car was purchased through JDMauctionwatch who looked after the whole process. Photos attached are from when JC Autocore carried out a stage 1 detail on the car back in October of 2022. Not sure i could take better ones.

Details below as i know it.
2006 estate 2.0GT Auto.
180km Mileage
NCT passed, now until February 2024, was on waiting list for test
Car is Taxed until July 2023.
Car was remapped by Aonghus power 1 month after arrival for standard Maxol fuel due to the lower RON Irish fuel. 230BHP & 320.4ftlb torque achieved. Result Sheet available. Remap not done due to any modifications.
Timing belt and all fluids done in both Japan and then in my ownership.
Front Bilstein shocks replaced in March 2020.
Advan RS 17inch wheels. If car does not sell before the new one arrives they may come with me. :)
4 new Goodyear eagle F1 asymmetric 6 tyres installed
Full service history received with car from Japan upon my ownership at 94km
Full service history since all through Ciaran Larkin automotive.
Oil changed every 6-7k with Castrol edge and subaru genuine filters.
Full service book from Japan and full service details in my ownership also available.
Car is due an oil change & front brake pads & discs are due a change.
Happy to answer any question people may have.
Contact on 0863696657.
Price €7,950

Attachments

• IMG-20220726-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20220726-WA0007.jpg
    269.5 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG-20220726-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20220726-WA0010.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG-20220726-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20220726-WA0014.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG-20220726-WA0016.jpg
    IMG-20220726-WA0016.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG-20220726-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20220726-WA0017.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG-20230315-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20230315-WA0019.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Updated post ,car passed NCT this evening no issues. Any questions about the car please ask or advise on best approach for sale of car knowing it won't be until June. Only have it posted here for now. Thanks all.

New car has shipped from Japan so will be looking to post this for Sale elsewhere. Where do people recommend posting it for sale? All the sites offer these for sale ads for certain durations etc. Cheers for the advice in advance.

New car has shipped from Japan so will be looking to post this for Sale elsewhere. Where do people recommend posting it for sale? All the sites offer these for sale ads for certain durations etc. Cheers for the advice in advance.
Could give carsandclassics a shot. Looks like a very good example and could be of interest for UK crowd.. they will inspect do fill write up of the car for you if you wish aswell

Donedeal/adverts.

Look love it or hate it it's The best platform for the car your selling price wise. Just be patient and don't respond to the ejjits texting/messaging with stupid offers. I have never failed to sell any car when advertised on donedeal and I have sold many. Its the best bang for buck site to sell on.

Lovely car best of luck with sale

Thanks for all the advise and appreciate all the tips. I'll get it up this week. Only have it posted here.

Also pick a price you’re happy with and stick with it . Lads putting up cars and bumping and dropping prices after 2 weeks when no One is calling won’t get you a sale ,
If someone is interested in it they will come have a look .
Stick up a few photos that you can see the car in. Detailing photos are ok but all you see is the lights in the reflection 👍👍

Also pick a price you’re happy with and stick with it . Lads putting up cars and bumping and dropping prices after 2 weeks when no One is calling won’t get you a sale ,
If someone is interested in it they will come have a look .
Stick up a few photos that you can see the car in. Detailing photos are ok but all you see is the lights in the reflection 👍👍
Great point about the reflection on the photos.

Hi man beautiful car great advice from the lads above glws just wondering is that correct

230BHP & 320.4ftlb bhp seems a bit low compared to toqures

Cheers

Hi man beautiful car great advice from the lads above glws just wondering is that correct

230BHP & 320.4ftlb bhp seems a bit low compared to toqures

Cheers
Thanks Ciaran have added in the report from Aonghus there into the first post. He said the BHP was good as it was but was able to get a lot more torque. Mapped for Irish fuel. The Auto does have less BHP than the manual from factory.

Thanks Ciaran have added in the report from Aonghus there into the first post. He said the BHP was good as it was but was able to get a lot more torque. Mapped for Irish fuel. The Auto does have less BHP than the manual from factory.
Apologies didn't see auto and just thought typo 👍👍

Just an update to the ad. The delay in shipping of the new car means the Legacy now won't be available until the end of July. Stuck in Rotterdan awaiting feeder ship to Dublin. Legacy will have tax for another 3 months until September. Thanks all.

Just an update to the ad. The delay in shipping of the new car means the Legacy now won't be available until the end of July. Stuck in Rotterdan awaiting feeder ship to Dublin. Legacy will have tax for another 3 months until September. Thanks all.
I viewed this car a while back but unfortunately due to a change in my circumstances I couldn't purchase it. This Legacy is in excellent condition and has clearly been looked after by an enthusiast with full documentation of any work carried out. It's worth a look if someone is in the market for one. Jarocki is a gentleman to deal with, best of luck with the sale and new car.

Just an update to the post. After taking some advice on the car i have updated the asking price here and the ad on donedeal & adverts. Hoping this might open the interest to other people. Thanks

Back