6 speed??

the cat in your downpipe must be pissing petrol into your tank!!! I got 236 miles from my last tank, all fairly handy driving! All my cats are dead and gone!!

thats not far off, i was getting 450 ish km from yellow light to full to the neck on a very very good day

She took just under 40 litres on the fill so I counted it as 415km to 40 litres. 41.5km to a gallon. Works out at 25.6mpg?

[quote author=Bonito link=topic=40217.msg459261#msg459261 date=1389301079]
She took just under 40 litres on the fill so I counted it as 415km to 40 litres. 41.5km to a gallon. Works out at 25.6mpg?
[/quote]
i think thats about 29mpg

last long trip i done i got 23 mpg , that was 360 miles for 70 litres , fooking sow of yoke ,

just to add i only broke the speed limit once , :icon_biggrin:

also should say i never dropped below the limit once i broke it that one time :oops:

In the RX, I get 550km from a 'full to the top' tank to the light coming on, works out at about 33mpg. I think the tank is 60 litres and there'd be about 7 or 8 litres left when I'd fill it.

Jeez, Tommy, 23mpg..... :facepalm but I'd still like an Sti someday.......... :icon_grin:

i got around 230 a tank in mine anyone know what mpg that is
i never pay attention
i dont even read the price in the station
i just use the same local 2 or 3 they dont really overcharge so i just throw it in there and press the pedal then repeat the process

You need to now what litres it used to do the mileage. Fill to neck, do the mileage, fill to the neck again and record fuel used then work it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back