97 leggy breaking for parts all parts available

sweeney87

Sunday Drivers
hi lads my mate left this on my drive to sell for him when he went to aus hasnt sold and someone wants the engine so is for breaking all parts available except engine
1997 leggy

its the black one in the pic :icon_hang:

IMG00029-20100906-1856_2.jpg

Mate is thinkin of a track car project
Without engine he would be lookin very cheap I'd say!
I'll talk to him in the morning and see what he says

mate i'm going to help you out here before you get your fingers burnt!! well technically your friends fingers actually but you get what i mean!! what your are selling even without and engine is bloody valuable!! not many people on here know much about Legacys as they aren't the "norm" not being patronizing but what you have there is a BD legacy, revision B or C i think!! they came as RS, or RS-B. RS is Rally Sport and the RS-B is Rally Sport Bilstien, the latter was the top spec at the time and still hold a bit more value today!

the BD5 (saloon) were not very popular in Japan as they are all mad for the estates! they are the BG5 models! so therefor the BD's (the one you have) are few and far between! in fact i will go as far as to say as RARE!

which one do you have?? should say on the back, if not go have a look at the suspension dampers! if they are yellow! you have an RS-B, black, just and RS!

i am not in a position to buy so i don't mind telling you its worth allot, more than the newer Gen B4 that replaced it! don't let anyone say without an engine its not worth much! i personally would give the deposit back and keep the car whole! i don't know the details of this car as you havn't said anything about it! but i have seen quality mid range mileage RS's and RS-B's go for £4000 sterling!

without an engine MINIMUM and i mean minimum €2k with €4k and that's if its a bit "ropey"

last time i looked at getting a BD gen Legacy i was looking at £2000 and that was with dodgy paint, stolen recovered, and seized brakes!!

no doubt the masses will now jump on this thread and say i'm taking rubbish and have no idea what im talking about! but just remember what the main bulk of the people on here are, Impreza drivers!!

if you have any questions comment and ill keep any eye on the thread!

kind regards

Chris of uklegacy.com <---------- where real Legacy drivers go! :dance:

Hi Chris.

Th market over here does not share same value. And they yes were rarer then the legacy estates imported into ireland. But there was still fair good amount. Running ones acheive e1500~2500. So minus a engine in this market worth feck all.

Sure cars are making more in UK i used to buy and sell cars the whole time bring them in an vrt them or sometimes just sell on UK plates, them days are gone cars are worth feck all here now and with the vrt and change in currency ya would be paying near double for secondhand cars. ive seen B4 legacys in UK go for £3500 up to £6995 for a 2001 :eek7:

Can you please post more pics of the car? Is there no boot spoiler? How much would you be looking for the back bumper? passenger wing mirror?

Damn pity your so far away!! i'd love to have a look

sweeney87 please txt me on yer number as soon as you can, if this is still available for parts i need the bumper asap, my number is 0863076833 denis is my ow name, cheers

RS-B is the model it has the yellow billies and sorry i didnt get any updates from the forum so i missed every ons posts
i would like to get parts moving on this so here is my number 0872047053 all available

and to be honest if it was the only one in the world i dont care its for parts or to be sold as a whole just want it gone engine gone only so far so who want what

Back