98 sti type r version 4 seats, need gone, 1st offer takes them away!

thescotsman

Sunday Drivers
As per title, have immaculate version 4 sti type r front and rear seats, just getting in the way now. No room in the new shed. First offer takes them away. I'd post pics but there really isn't a mark on them. They're perfect. Just google version 4 interior to see what they look like.

Thanks.

Mark C

Have had a few people saying they'll take these away and all have let me down. They're still here in the way!! No one for a cheap set of sti seats??? There's even a few other interior bits there to take away with them if wanted.........

[quote author=goosie208 link=topic=31088.msg361868#msg361868 date=1315127138]
where abouts are you mate!? pictures?
[/quote]

Am in Galway buck. Here's a pic of the same seats:
seats-1.jpg

just out of interest how much did you let them go for if you dont mind me asking? i was umming and arrrrrring about them, but moiney is a little tight and i think the GF would kill me!

i also want a set of Newage STI's more :subaru:

[quote author=goosie208 link=topic=31088.msg366908#msg366908 date=1318928035]
just out of interest how much did you let them go for if you dont mind me asking? i was umming and arrrrrring about them, but moiney is a little tight and i think the GF would kill me!

i also want a set of Newage STI's more :subaru:
[/quote]

Yup 100 squid. Serves you right for listening to your girlfriend! :icon_nana: Have to say I'm blessed with my missus. She's as bad when it comes to cars as I am.

Would have loved to have kept them to put in something else in the future but just don't have the room for them the now. Need the shed. Have 2 full cars to strip and build in the next while so they would have been only fit for the skip after 2 cars with paint and welding and everything going on in the shed with them in there. They're gone to a better home now anyway! Rear seats are sold too so can be locked!

Thanks.

Mark C

Back