99 B4 Legacy- €7500 ono

Well Rob,

I had my car at a mad price and had the same thing with people wanting to trade. My car was worth between €18500 - €17500 and I had her priced to sell at €14000. I had lads ringing asking would I take their cars everything from 96 Impreza WRX's to Volvo's and all wanted the top price for their cars but the botom price for mine. You would be seriously looking for €6000 or there abouts for cash with that levin.

Levins can get good money but their usualy white or Black, a silver one would be hard to sell and this one isn't that nice either in my opinion.

You'd be nuts. You have her at a very low price as is so as you said don't drop your price and defo don't give it away on a trade in. Remember you want to sell for cash and they want your car if they come looking. For a lad looking for a B4 your car would thick all the right boxes.

The ball is in your court.

I'm delighted & heartbroken all at the same time.

Really sorry its come to this Rob but delighted you've managed to offload :clap:

Good to hear you got her sold mate.

Best of luck now with what ever you do. Is she staying in the club?

Cheers guys :thumbsup:
I hope so Eric, the new owner seemed fairly interested in the meets and events! She heard about some crazy lad in a Forester leading us across the mountains and thought "brilliant"!

Ha ha,

A lady.

Thought it would have been bought by one of the lads looking in the thread.

Hopefully she will join.

[quote author=silverbullitt link=topic=12734.msg162744#msg162744 date=1235921051]
ok so rob , i gotta respect where your coming from ,

so ill bump it up to 3k plus the levin , i cant possibly go any higher ...

@ dagnut ...as for levins not being worth that much ,ive seen similar ones getting much higher than your supposed valuation of 4k on other sites ..
[/quote]

As I said no offence intended..try and trade your levin in a garage and see what ya get ..this reflects the value of it on any trade especially against a b4 going for 7500..one as clean and as well maintained as robs..my response was more to turbo tony who said he should snap it up..as was proved he held out and got cash.

[quote author=JAYB4 link=topic=12734.msg163296#msg163296 date=1235997797]
AH HOW UNLUCKY THE BANK GAVE ME THE GO AHEAD FOR 7500 YOU WRER RIGHT ROB WELL DONE
[/quote]

Sorry Jay, the PERFECT offer came along and I couldn't possibly pass it up! As Dave said, you have the cash now, you'll get one and maybe even some change to put toward mapping. And yes Dave in Sti Tuning and Bob Rawle for mapping the B4's, definitely recommend them!

Thanks mate im sure ill find one theres loads about. I have one for six just hoping somethin better comes along in next 3 days fingers crossed. Another lovely one went up today but its 8500 but ive reached my limit :icon_sad:

Back