99 STI FOR SALE **PRICE DROP BARGAIN**

DSC002772000.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

DSC002682000.jpg

DSC002602000-1.jpg

Controversial choice Brian!!! Youll be well down on torque with that. But if thats what you want have a word with km in caherlistrane-he stands over his cars.

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=3806.msg81089#msg81089 date=1209316563]
Looks well Brian. Im sure Ash will let u take the sti out if your good :D
[/quote]

He's driving it more than i am as it is!! :D

Will be so sorry to see this go, :( its such a nice car.
Serious car especially since it was mapped.
far nicer than the blobeye to drive.
:subaru:
I'd nearly buy it off him if i could :( :cry:

[quote author=B4 soon link=topic=3806.msg81300#msg81300 date=1209405620]
Controversial choice Brian!!! Youll be well down on torque with that. But if thats what you want have a word with km in caherlistrane-he stands over his cars.
[/quote]

Yea i've been talkin to keith about them alright, he has a 00 down there, absolutely mint.

Problem is i've fallen for a v-limited today :subaru:

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=3806.msg82048#msg82048 date=1209686162]
Problem is i've fallen for a v-limited today :subaru:
[/quote]

haha nice one Brian.
subaru.gif

V limited or S15???
Such different cars! what a choice to have to make!
There's alot to be said for RWD fun (relatively low speed fun) were as AWD is much more secure on the road and easier to drive quickly!
I suppose a type r would be the the best of both worlds! Oh decisions,
I just got coilovers in my skyline and she's a pain in the arse on the road now (I'm sure she'll be grand on track though)
there's no forgiveness in her at all now especially in the wet and it's harder to have the craic in the dry! ie.When exiting a bend in the dry I used to be able to just give the steering a tug and plant the boot and she'd resonably gentley step out and be easily adjustable BUT NOW i have to swing out of the steering and throw the car of balance while planting the boot and she much twitchier to control!
On typical irish roads ie. wet and bumpy, there is no grip at all even just accelerating in third gear you'd hit a bit of a bump in the wet road in she'd spin up!
For road use I'd try get a car with standard suspension and put resonabley soft lowering springs in and adjustable anti roll bars (the adjustment is very noticable) and keep good profiled tyres around 40-45 profile!
Best of luck with the sale Of your scooby! she's a beauty!
Dan
Dan

Back