A few of my Subarus

AidyRB

ISDC Club Member
I've been a member on this a while now but haven't posted much, looking to get and get to a few meets this year as I never get to use any of the cars I have and want to change that.
Currently have 5 Imprezas but one is en-route from Japan and likely won't be in the country until May/June and I've another waiting to get the running gear in it since November 2022, hope to have it back in the next few weeks as its starting to drag on a bit
I'll post a few of the 3 that are in the shed atm, but only have auction of pictures of the Spec C Ra and only seller pics of the V3 V-LIMITED that's in Derry

RB320 is Oem on the outside but fairly heavily modified engine wise running 525bhp
V4 V-limited Type R is a miss match of bumpers, spoilers, seats and bonnet Vents but have all there to put back to standard.
P1 is completely original and after a underside resto
20200926_115958.jpgSnapchat-1080754601.jpgSnapchat-1915478971.jpgSnapchat-1149474500.jpg

Wow! Quite the collection man! Welcome along, what part of the country are you in? Good few meets this year now. You should sign as a full member and try get to some with the club over the summer! Would love a look at the RB320 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I'm in Tyrone, the RB is sitting in a carcoon in the shed, my favourite of them all and hasn't been on the road since 2020. It's the only one that I'll never sell

Holy fucking fu*k batman.......
Love them all,
The RB... Wow. I seen one in a dealership in Lisburn a few months back.
But have to call it- the type R is the one for me..
Love it.
Now, tell me this-when your in the bank vault, do you take everything??
Or just the big demonination bills?? Like 50's and up..
Fucking nice.

Holy fucking fu*k batman.......
Love them all,
The RB... Wow. I seen one in a dealership in Lisburn a few months back.
But have to call it- the type R is the one for me..
Love it.
Now, tell me this-when your in the bank vault, do you take everything??
Or just the big demonination bills?? Like 50's and up..
Fucking nice.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Savage line up!

Tell us a bit more about the mods on the RB running 525bhp please? I been on that path for a while now and hoping to get mine around that power level next. Our rubbish 95ron doesn't help one bit and guessing you're running on 98ron?

Savage line up!

Tell us a bit more about the mods on the RB running 525bhp please? I been on that path for a while now and hoping to get mine around that power level next. Our rubbish 95ron doesn't help one bit and guessing you're running on 98ron?
Think that's most of the Spec, got the work carried out in 2019, and it's pretty much been parked up since. On pump fuel in the north 97Ron but did add octane booster most fills.
Owen's development B1371HTA
Perrin FMIC
Perrin 76mm Turbo Inlet
RCM Fuel Rails
RCM Fuel Lines
RCM TGV Delete
Secondary Air Pump Delete
Bosch EV14 1000cc Injectors
RCM Un Equal Lenght Headers ( Ceramic Coated ) Includes Decat Up pipe
RCM Fuel Pressure Regulator
RCM 3 Port Boost Solenoid
RCM Uprated Temperature Thermostat
RCM Uprated Fuel Pump 450lph
RCM 3" Open Neck Downpipe
Blitz Cat Back Exhaust
HKS Superflow Induction Kit
Arp 11mm Head Studs
Mahle Race Bearings
Mahle Pistons
Manley Rods
RCM Stopper Head Gasket kit
Gates timing belt kit

Nice cars . Iโ€™d like a spec c actually thatโ€™s my next buy for sure .
Yea I've been on the lookout for a while and this came up at the wrong money at the wrong time but have managed to kinda make it work and will be happy to see it on the street, only have a few auction pics atm but hopefully have detailed pics next week by the exporter

Screenshot_20240302_170957_WhatsApp.jpg

Think that's most of the Spec, got the work carried out in 2019, and it's pretty much been parked up since. On pump fuel in the north 97Ron but did add octane booster most fills.
Owen's development B1371HTA
Perrin FMIC
Perrin 76mm Turbo Inlet
RCM Fuel Rails
RCM Fuel Lines
RCM TGV Delete
Secondary Air Pump Delete
Bosch EV14 1000cc Injectors
RCM Un Equal Lenght Headers ( Ceramic Coated ) Includes Decat Up pipe
RCM Fuel Pressure Regulator
RCM 3 Port Boost Solenoid
RCM Uprated Temperature Thermostat
RCM Uprated Fuel Pump 450lph
RCM 3" Open Neck Downpipe
Blitz Cat Back Exhaust
HKS Superflow Induction Kit
Arp 11mm Head Studs
Mahle Race Bearings
Mahle Pistons
Manley Rods
RCM Stopper Head Gasket kit
Gates timing belt kit

Thanks a million for this as it highlighted something that I thought was good enough for my setup but that is most likely the issue in my car not making the power we think it should be doing - currently running a 340lph fuel pump and turbo wouldn't go past 415 ish bhp. Fuel is 95ron with 80% methanol direct port injection. I reckon going for a bigger pump like in your car might just fix the fuel bottleneck and make more power! Interestingly a lot of the other bits are the same on my car (RCM parts) and the forged parts.

How does the car drive and how is the response? I am currently running the RCM Precision Turbo 600 which has very similar characteristics as the Owen's turbo. Be interesting to see what mine makes after the next round of upgrades and a remap.

There was zero turbo lag when driving, very very punchy through the gears, small turbo but highly recommended by Chevron Motorsport in the UK who used to be and possibly still are the main Owens Development Turbo sales point, couldn't go past them. Simon from Chevron could have sold me 600,700,800+ turbos for chasing numbers on a dyno but for day to day performance it's unreal, need to upgrade the clutch tho as it wasn't coping too well but I'm in no panic to do it as like I said it hasn't been on the road in 4 years, will get round to it eventually๐Ÿ™„ I've a habit of building them up to what I want and then going again, without using them after they are finished

Back