A little Visit today.

I did but not a Impreza. A nice little ford Focus 1.5 tdci 🤣🤣. I sold the Skoda Superb it wasn't for me. So I pick up a Focus to replace Joanne's older one. We have 2 Ford's at the house now. At the moment there isn't any jdm hawkeye Impreza on the market that suit's. There is one in the North but I don't fancy the vrt lottery. It would end up at 30+ with all done. Dont know will it hold its money. Was even considering trying a Golf R and using it as a daily . I am in no real panic even if I have to hold out till next year.

I did but not a Impreza. A nice little ford Focus 1.5 tdci 🤣🤣. I sold the Skoda Superb it wasn't for me. So I pick up a Focus to replace Joanne's older one. We have 2 Ford's at the house now. At the moment there isn't any jdm hawkeye Impreza on the market that suit's. There is one in the North but I don't fancy the vrt lottery. It would end up at 30+ with all done. Dont know will it hold its money. Was even considering trying a Golf R and using it as a daily . I am in no real panic even if I have to hold out till next year.
Ah sound,🤣 saw the white impreza in your Avatar and thought you had purchased.

Very unfair on the bug that Darren, I'd say it needs a classic parked beside it more so than anything lol 😆

Back