A new Arrival

congats brother to you an the mrs
delighted all went well an all are well :thumbsup:
start of the :zzzz: sleepness nights
an going around like a zomby :new_gmorning:

Congrats Neil, delighted for you and your missus :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap:

And at last I have found a baby that was bigger than my lad!! :lol: He was 10lbs 13oz when he was born just over 4 months ago, I didnt think it was possible. Was your lad overdue or on time?

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=20276.msg246986#msg246986 date=1262697393]
Congrats Neil, delighted for you and your missus :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap:

And at last I have found a baby that was bigger than my lad!! :lol: He was 10lbs 13oz when he was born just over 4 months ago, I didnt think it was possible. Was your lad overdue or on time?
[/quote]

Cheers guys
He was pretty much on time.... They set his due date at the 31.12.09 but we worked it out to be the 06.01.10....
Just a few more days and ill have him home here were he belongs.... Back to work in the morning, No point takin days off till my beautiful wife and I are bringing home our boy...

Congratulations to u hammie and ur wife on ur new arrival :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Tats a big baby so hope he has a good healthy life ahead of him :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

congratulations to you and the family hammie :clap:once all are well is the main thing :thumbs up:.make sure you bring home loads of bottles from the hospital its a lot handier than making them :thumbs up:

Congratulations hammie , im sure your both as proud - hes a little star bud :happybday:
best wishes to your misses too :thumbsup:

Congrats Hammie and welcome to the world killian :icon_headbang: . He's a fine lookin little fellow. I have to agree with scoobysub get loads of the little bottles from the hospital. my little man was born this time last yr and we got a few boxes of the bottles and it was so handy for the first couple of weeks. :xmas_cheers:

Back