Also Splitter

goldenjohn

Octane Boostaholics
Just wondering is there any other type of splitters out there for the B4, Just lookin for someit a little different. :thumbsup:

Also if someone has the same one for sale, i'd be interested as mine is cracked!! :thumbsup:

Wild expensive, stuff on that site,
Sti front bumper looks class though  :subaru:

Attachments

• ImageFromDB.jpg
    ImageFromDB.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 11
  • ImageFromDB.jpg
    ImageFromDB.jpg
  • ImageFromDB.jpg
    ImageFromDB.jpg
  • ImageFromDB.jpg
    ImageFromDB.jpg
  • ImageFromDB.jpg
    ImageFromDB.jpg
Not much more choice Im afraid-thats my front grille there-expensive alright. Only other option is the 01-03 facelift front.

i priced japan parts for a splitter for mine and they wanted 430 euro just for carraige, why not try couture auto ?nick is trying to source the one i want.

I think those STi bumpers look great, especially in white and black. :thumbsup:

I wonder if you were to fit one of them would there be a carbon fibre splitter available, something similar to those available for the Impreza. That would look savage then. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Have myself thinking now!! :wall: :wall:

I agree mark, i know the exact one your on about too, They make a savage job, I would love too see a photo shop of the bumper on my car!!!!!!!!! Be lovely :icon_headbang:

[quote author=subadude link=topic=14699.msg186008#msg186008 date=1242319970]
i priced japan parts for a splitter for mine and they wanted 430 euro just for carraige, why not try couture auto ?nick is trying to source the one i want.
[/quote]
I must try that lad, i'll see how things pan out as i dont want too have too put my money into cosmetics at the minute, That why i'm just lookin for a splitter, but that bumper is savage!!!!

I agree mark, i know the exact one your on about too, They make a savage job, I would love too see a photo shop of the bumper on my car!!!!!!!!! Be lovely :icon_headbang:

[quote author=subadude link=topic=14699.msg186008#msg186008 date=1242319970]
[/quote]
I must try that lad, i'll see how things pan out as i dont want too have too put my money into cosmetics at the minute, That why i'm just lookin for a splitter, but that bumper is savage!!!!

Back