Another Classic V2 STi RA on its way here

[quote author=sc86 link=topic=43093.msg506042#msg506042 date=1423177953]
grade 3 is excellent for 20 year old impreza
[/quote]
It is i agree.

But with cost of import imo it would not be the choice or purchase selected.

i see some nice cars on that jdm auction watch! Lovely white 2012 legacy estate!

Even a few Levorg's coming through already!

Nice legacy!

As sc86 said grade 3 i thought too was very good for it!

As for the cost i think its resonable (everything gone up in price there!) as there is little to none of these type ra's for sale in ireland and this owner has had all types over the years from type r's to blobeye sti's and this is the one he would prefer.

Is due to leave rotterdam today hopefully!

is yours due the 12th feb? i have a 20v ae86 on same boat, loads of nice stuff on this boat from looking around forums

8 cars I know of from JDM Auction watch on this if its the Hoegh Tokyo, it's delayed a day or two I have an 85 booted levin on it as well

Paddy reckoned it was to land yesterday havent been talking to him since.
Got paperwork on Friday saying it was due from Port Authority.

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=43093.msg506056#msg506056 date=1423180016]
i see some nice cars on that jdm auction watch! Lovely white 2012 legacy estate!

Even a few Levorg's coming through already!
[/quote]
Thats a mental looking machine. What's the spec on them

[quote author=bevan link=topic=43093.msg506257#msg506257 date=1423314655]
8 cars I know of from JDM Auction watch on this if its the Hoegh Tokyo, it's delayed a day or two I have an 85 booted levin on it as well
[/quote]

does this mean your selling you ra v limited deven?

I toyed with the idea but probably wont sell as it sits, it needs work at the minute the gearbox has a whine in it and the paint is patchy on the roof. I'm going to tidy it up next month this month was an expensive one and decide. I kind of have myself talked into a spec c

I was bidding on another V Ltd at the time I bought the levin might get another one yet.

Buy the spec c and I'll by your v limited,

I'm gutted I stripped my wrx v limited now so would love an sti one

I wont be looking massive money for it but we could come to an arrangement for sure when I have the paint tidied and have the box looked at I will let you know. It failed the test on emissions and hid lights so have four newage coils and a new lamba bought for it and taking out the hids this week. It flew everything else.

Bevan any word on the boat?
Cloko seems to have something in everyday!

I got the paperwork today spoke to Peter in Dublin Stevedoring it's docking Friday Night. Should be released Monday I was planning on collecting Wednesday.

I post some of the JDM Auction Watch cars on facebook the stats are never great for Subaru Posts as a lot of the followers are Honda of Nissan Fans, so I have set up a seperate page https://www.facebook.com/imprezaauctionsdaily if any of you haven't seen it yet its Subaru only :subaru:

Back