Any pc builders on here?

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Just wondering if any of you on here have ever built your on desktop PC, needing to replace my old P4 at home that died recently so going to order one up online and throw it together myself.

overclockers uk seem to be a good site to look on. Anyone have any other sites i could check out? Europe based only though, so i dont have to pay and extra VAT on stuff!

www.pixmania.com :thumbsup:

I've been buying many stuff like Power suply, the desktop case and graphics cards off them. They had quite competitive prices there ;) :thumbsup:

They're based in France but never had problems with them

[quote author=Codders link=topic=26845.msg315191#msg315191 date=1285949159]
www.pixmania.com :thumbsup:

I've been buying many stuff like Power suply, the desktop case and graphics cards off them. They had quite competitive prices there ;) :thumbsup:

They're based in France but never had problems with them
[/quote]

i used to use them too but recently they are not the cheapest at all, monitor i ordered last week was 60 euro more expensive from them. Also their parcel packaging skills have gone down hill with the last few times i used them so i think i wont be using them again

I always gettin my parts from Mplex in the north
Never any issues
Decent prices aswell

[quote author=Aaron link=topic=26845.msg315205#msg315205 date=1285953469]
im a builder.. email your spec and parts your looking for..

thewebctb@gmail.com and i will price it up
[/quote]

email sent, let me know what you think!

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=26845.msg315304#msg315304 date=1285966361]
coopster has a really nice rig for sale
[/quote]

out of my price range unfortunately, already have CPU and SSD already so, not needing a full setup

Back