B4 legacy crime

Black Jax is an anti hijack device. Everytime the door in your car is opened u have to type in a code. If the code is not typed in the car will turn off after a few miles AFAIK ;)

I HAVE A YOKE ON MY WINDSCREEN (PASSENGER SIDE TOP) WITH NUMBERS ON IT?? IF I PRESS A NUMBER A LIGHT FLASHES. WOULD THAT BE IT?

Its more like 2 little black buttons one has a star on it is yours a clifford Brian? just wondering because I had a sigma before and it had something similar to what youre describing with numbers on it and a red light

Well it would b great if B4boy would actually give us some details on what happened, all hes said is that they had clifford alarms and that they where stolen by professionals...

Details of what sort of clifford ?, where the keys taken ?, where the alarms even on?

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=3738.msg38620#msg38620 date=1190841028]
Its a sigma jim. Any idea what that box does?? Its annoying me!
[/quote]

Its a anti hijack device, it basically shuts down the car if someone trys to steal it, they will get a few hundred yards down the road and kick in. It stops u from getting car jacked.

Yea as far as I know Brian thats wright I had to key it in evrytime I turned on the car it didnt really have the same effect as the clifford though if a door was opened as in I didnt have to re-enter my code but that could of be down to the cowboy that installed it for previous owner  :dunno: because my mechanic and Peter from MDS said It was a butchered job  :angry:

Think about black Jacs is like all electronic codes it has to have an over ride in case of emergency..someone gets this code and your b0llox'd

clifford concept alarm dunno model...car was stolen WITHOUT keys..listen lads you realy wouldnt beleive what these men can do...they do it for a living this just isnt your normal lad out for a joyride

Yeah I understand some people are very good at stealing cars but DID THEY GET AROUND BLACK JAX :dunno:

What's the mean rainfall for Paraguay in October?

(just said I'd throw it in seeing as we're all asking questions that will not be answered)

Depends on where in Paraguay you are..it being a quite mountainous country..

In CIUDAD DEL ESTE in october the average is 7.9 inches or 200mm if you prefer to use the metric system..

where as in Franco it is 8.5 inches!

Bridgekeeper: Huh? I-- I don't know that! Auuuuuuuugh! [As he is cast into the Gorge of Eternal Peril.]

[move]This is turning into a Monty Python sketch! :lol:[/move]

But if you really must know, the scientific answer is to be found here: http://www.style.org/unladenswallow/  :nana:

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=3738.msg38741#msg38741 date=1190927328]
lol, Whats......... Your Favourit colour?
[/quote]

Fish and chips :lol:

Back