*Big Thanks to STi Tuning*

B

Beast4mdaeast

I just want to Thank the lads at STi Tuning :thumbsup:
They gave my STi a ECUTeck remap today :smokin: and shes a real Beast now!! the car feels so much more aggresive and responsive now!!...the Power and torque just keeps pulling and pulling right though the rev range :icon_grin:...
both Dave and Bob realy know there stuff' and gave me some great advice!!..! Il deffo be using them agen in the future :subaru:

Nice meetn ya there Brian' thanks for the spin man I have to get me hands on a 18g like yours bro' class :icon_pray:

thanks Keith' good to put a few faces to the names :thumbsup:

Great to hear you unleashed the beast :thumbsup: , Yeah they really know their stuff alright,Dave is only too happy to answer any questions that you have, explains everything thats goin on,i still cant beleive the difference that himself and Bob have made to the performance of my car as you say the responce and the feeling when you put the boot down feckin amazing :shock2: and some pops and bangs for good measure :tongue: , great spin home too 05 911 wonders why he bought one. :subaru:

Well done lads and have to say your car looks the dogs man, good to chat for even two minutes at the lights. Don't forget to put your ISDC stickers on. :dance: :subaru:

same as that big thanx to dave and bob :subaru: got to pick daves brains on a few mods i need and then back for a tweek :thumbsup:
nice to meet a few ppl from the site to.......catch you all again soon

Have to say was great meeting ye lads!
Hopefully next time i'm up i'll be getting my car done!!

Glad you got sorted :thumbsup:

You're determined to get an 18g!! :dance:

After driving Brian's car after the map i'd definately reccommend it :thumbsup:
Its a completely different car :icon_headbang:

Hopefully you can get a right spin outta it on dry roads!

Well done lads :049:

Third time to copy and paste this! :icon_grin: I'm a lazy ba**ard :icon_grin:

I'd say you are delighted man! Dave and Bob are a great team (they have some very neardy conversations)ie. "isn't the boost pipe arrangment around the 2 port boost solinoid very inefficient, yes yes it should be bla bla bla!" and I'm sat there going "yeah, nice weather isn't it"

What boost and fuel did you map to?
Dan

ha yeah right dan your having a laugh you sit there saying that seems like something you would say ya mad thing :lol: :thumbsup:

No no, that's what I mean, They're worse than me, I have a fairly good idea of how things work, But half of what they talk about just goes over my head!
Impressive stuff to be fair!
Dan

thanks for all the comments peeps :thumbsup:
@ Ash555....... Yep a TD05-18g and a better intercooler is deffo on the shoping list now :smokin:
@ Forester sti...........It was Maped to run on Maxol e5 99ron"

The mods so far are
3" Turboback decated exhaust'
Ported OEM exhaust headders'
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Standard Airbox with silencer box removed & Green Panel filter'
Standard STi tmic & IHI VF28 Turbo running 1.4bar boost.

Shes realy Flying after the remap!!... I cant wait to see what shes like with a new TD05-18g' beter intercooler(dont know what to go for yet) and a remap :subaru:

Back