Blitz turbo timers

FATT DC Turbo Timer
http://www.blitz-uk.co.uk/ProductItem-423.aspx

I bought one from the lads in Pro Parts last week and Find it great! They fitted it and all for around €130 approx!

I find it fine! You can set it yourself for time or it while monitor your rev and adjust time for you! It connect to your hand break so while the car is running if someone was to jump in and let the hand break off it will cut the car out!

Only snag I have with it is the Alarm won't go on while the car is running! but if I'm in a hurry to lock it I just let the hand break off!

Good bit of kit though! :thumbsup: :subaru:

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=6739.msg78469#msg78469 date=1208472979]
Yes.

This is like an in between harness. And there is a brain box with it that you plug display into. this will all fit neatly with existing wiring around steering coloum......

Then hook up handbrake cut to handbrake wiring. You'll need to remove whole centre armrest console to do this.
[/quote]

the handbrake wiring runs down the drivers sill under the carpet so you dont really have to remove centre console......if ur lazy like me or lookin for shortcuts :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

well Brian fitted it this evening (Thanks Dave :thumbsup:)

And i was just wondering how accurate the boost reading is on these? :ponder:

Its made by BLITZ so its probably very accurate. My BLITZ mechanical boost gauge reads the same as my Power FC.

Back