blue classic 98 ls........

subadude

ISDC Club Member
just wondering if any one in the club is driving a blue classic turbo , reg 98 ls........, with gold compomotive's, id love to know what became of my old "pride and joy"

was there just 3 numbers after the ls on the reg?? something like 968 or 956 or something like that?? could have being the 1 i had a few years back :dunno:

98 ls 934 , all blue sti kit, magnex full exaust with revolution de-cat,3 guages in pod on dash, 4 pot calipers,if thats the one , what became of it?

ya thats the 1 ,graham goode gauges :thumbsup: i bought it here in cork christmas week 2005...had it a few months but had to sell it on due to lack of money at the time...the last i heard was that the guy i sold it to blew the engine in it and i think he sold the car on then...have never seen it around cork since so it may have been scrapped... beautiful car when i bought it a real head turner fair play to ya :thumbsup: :subaru:

did you buy it in mac carthys , airport road or privately.
shame it blew up, almost as big a shame as trading it in for a jeep...lol.

i got it from o briens motors on the tramore road....i was looking for a scooby for a few months and as soon as i saw it i couldnt belive my luck... a real beauty and f+++y magnet aswell :dance: :subaru:

Back